What's new

Nashville - Trumper's $5

If anyone here is from Nashville, a shop usually reserved for the fairer sex, called Ash Blue, has a little table set up with Trumper's shaving wares. It is located in Green Hills.

Trumper's Soap + Bowl = $5
Trumper's Shaving Cream= $5

They also have two brushes for 50% off and a bunch of cartridge style razors for 50% off as well. I think that they are just trying to get rid of stuff that didn't sell, so you could probably haggle on the brushes and razors.

I picked up quite a few things, but they still have a good bit left. I doubt there is a much better deal out there.

Last edited:
just called. they are running low. the girl kind of giggled when i said what i was calling about. they must be getting a bunch of calls. they have coconut and limes soap and sandalwood shaving cream. i was only looking for rose or sandalwood soaps and they didn't have either of those.

p.s. they will ship, so don't worry if you are out of town.

S

Sam

Well, at least Mark saved me the expense of the phone call. Would have picked up limes soap and sandalwood cream

The lady was probably laughing because I was in there 3 days in a row earlier in the week. Apparently I was the only person (let alone 21-year-old) in town interested. She got a kick out of it.

I picked up a Trumper's travelling brush as well as the soaps and creams. I'll have a review of it up over the weekend.

The trumpers soaps are really fine, I used the Limes today with Saint Charles Shave Lime EO aftershave splash followed by Floris Limes EDT, man am I ready.

Samouraï;1277577 said:
The lady was probably laughing because I was in there 3 days in a row earlier in the week. Apparently I was the only person (let alone 21-year-old) in town interested. She got a kick out of it.

I picked up a Trumper's travelling brush as well as the soaps and creams. I'll have a review of it up over the weekend.

I told Jenny that she was famous....she is known as the gigglin' girl on the forum...

sad note...her husband has a beard and uses an electric razor....:huh:

Top Bottom