What's new

Blades from Israel

Just received some Israeli blades. Eddison is one brand. The other brand is Viking's Sword. I think they are made by the same company because the blade wrapper on each is identical. Haven't tried either yet. Has anyone had experience with either of these blades?

Just received some Israeli blades. Eddison is one brand. The other brand is Viking's Sword. I think they are made by the same company because the blade wrapper on each is identical. Haven't tried either yet. Has anyone had experience with either of these blades?

Maybe, is there a serial # on the blades?

Are these the ones?

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76152

They are "generic" blades made by Personna in Israel. I say "generic" because they are produced for supermarket own brands.

Around here there are two supermarket chains that sell these. So far, the best blade I could find locally. I get great shaves with them (YMMV and all that :biggrin1:).

Just tried the generic Personnas in my Lux. Very gentle, but not sharp. I am admittedly a careless shaver so the absence of cuts and irritation speaks well for these blades, but my chin still has stubble and that's with a bit of buffing.

I would love to see pics of the packaging and blades themselves.

my brother in israel had the misfortune of trying the Eddison blades, he was not a happy shaver.
and i have a eddison rebadge of a floating head injector,

Top Bottom