What's new

I'm publically making a statement

A side from anything that may be comming in the mail, and the bull mastiff that I am waiting on, I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

I just took the last two days off from work, and had to put 884 into my truck. I'm not hurting for money or anything, but I deffinantly need to take a break from buy shaving related products. Unless I come across any really good deals when I make my trip to Nashville at the end of this month. You know, antique shop scores don't count.

Other than that, nothing!

My name is Sean, and I suffer from MAD, RAD, ASAD, SCAD, SSAD, and WHAD. I'm a shaveaholic. :shaving:

I will volunteer to guard your paypal account and prevent you from making any purchase. Shoot me a PM with your user name and password and I will promptly change it for you :thumbup1:

Come on guys, be more supportive. I definitely think he can do it (assuming he hits up a few antique stores each week :tongue_sm)

... I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

Fortunately for everyone concerned, there is no month called "jully". So, you see, this was just to put a scare into us. :lol:

I made a pledge, a long time ago, and have been able to keep it ever since: never buy any shaving related items on the 32nd of the month.

Top Bottom