What's new

Could this be our old friend Springs1

Woman Gets 10 Years for McDonald's Mayo Spat
Fri Dec 5, 9:47 AM ET

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman was sentenced to 10 years in jail for running over the manager of a McDonald's with her car because she wanted mayonnaise on her cheeseburger.

Waynetta Nolan, 37, showed no emotion Thursday as the sentence was read in court following a trial in which the McDonald's manager, Sherry Jenkins, said she gave Nolan the mayonnaise she requested, but she flew into a rage anyway.

"I gave her everything she asked for -- mayonnaise, no mustard, onions, everything I could possibly do for this lady. Mayo, mayo, mayo, and it's still not good enough," Jenkins told reporters outside the courtroom.

Nolan, who was convicted of aggravated assault for the April 23 incident, became so angry when a McDonald's employee told her she could not get mayonnaise that she threw her cheeseburger into the drive-through the window, witnesses said.

Jenkins tried to placate her by offering a cheeseburger with mayonnaise, but Nolan continued to make demands until Jenkins finally called police.

When she went outside to write down Nolan's license plate number, Nolan ran her over, breaking her pelvis.

Nolan testified that she was putting ketchup on her cheeseburger when she accidentally struck Jenkins.

Haha, well, since the lady gave her all the condiments she asked for, I'm going to guess that perhaps she didn't give back the change, thinking it was a tip:tongue_sm

Is Springs1 the woman who posted the rant about bad service at restaurants that was amusingly and appropriately ridiculed for months?

Is Springs1 the woman who posted the rant about bad service at restaurants that was amusingly and appropriately ridiculed for months?

Not really about "bad" service, more like how to cater to her and worship the plates she eats on, IIRC. Stuff like "you must NEVER let my glass be more than 1/2 empty before asking if I want more, then go get it, with a new straw, no more that 1/4 ice, fresh napkins, the blood of a freshly sacrificed lamb, and it should NEVER take you more than 37 seconds, and you ALWAYS need to smile while doing it".:wink: Oh ya, I think she was a waitress for 89 years and that's the way she did things.

Last edited:
Ahh, Springs1. The worst customer anyone could ask for who thinks the restaurant industry owes her something. His isn't her MO. She would have just whined about it then put some junk up on her blog or myspace.

This psycho, on the other hand...what a worthless idiot. People behind the wheel are almost as brave as drunks. Nothing like low class stomping on the gas.

Nolan, who was convicted of aggravated assault for the April 23 incident, became so angry when a McDonald's employee told her she could not get mayonnaise that she threw her cheeseburger into the drive-through the window, witnesses said...

...Nolan testified that she was putting ketchup on her cheeseburger when she accidentally struck Jenkins.
So after all that, she's putting ketchup on her burger? I think this could have all been avoided if the manager knew that "mayonnaise" actually meant ketchup in Nolan's abnormal mind.

Top Bottom