What's new

Boots? (UK)

Not seen this before in a boots, even in the large stores, I'm sure they do stock it in some of them though.

You have to search for it:001_smile. It might not be on the same aisle as all the other shaving stuff.

Yep.

At my local Boots their own brand stuff is stocked separetely a couple of isles away.

BTW every Boots I've been in has their full range, maybe you guys are just missing it (?), or its a regional thing.

T K Max often sells some top name creams and occasionally soaps at low low price. I've seen Taylors shaving creams, Truefitt and Hill cream, Penhalligans soap and cream to name but a few in the last couple of months.

In addition, John Lewis stocks Floris soap which is to my mind the best soap out there but at a price. But on the shaving gear shelf they have some no name refill pucks of soap, that are top quality English tripple milled soaps. They also stock Kent soap refills which are actually Mitchell's wool Fat soap and this soap is also highly prized by many shavers. The latter soaps I mention are good value for money.

Mark

do you want some supplies sent over the pond?

happy to oblige

Thanks but that won't be necessary (and it would probably cost more in postage than it would be worth! :biggrin: ). I was going to mention it in an upcoming video and I wanted to be sure it was still on the market.

--Mark

Thanks but that won't be necessary (and it would probably cost more in postage than it would be worth! :biggrin: ). I was going to mention it in an upcoming video and I wanted to be sure it was still on the market.

--Mark

Undoubtedly would - but then you guys over there snap up Palmolive shave sticks at $4 when the 'real' price is <75c. Another here happy to send over a prop for your videos :smile:

+1 on Septics comment

give us a shout and we'll put a box together for your props.

Boots
Erasmic
Palmolive
Ingrams
etc

consider it a thank you for all your help:wink:

T K Max often sells some top name creams and occasionally soaps at low low price. I've seen Taylors shaving creams, Truefitt and Hill cream, Penhalligans soap and cream to name but a few in the last couple of months.

In addition, John Lewis stocks Floris soap which is to my mind the best soap out there but at a price. But on the shaving gear shelf they have some no name refill pucks of soap, that are top quality English tripple milled soaps. They also stock Kent soap refills which are actually Mitchell's wool Fat soap and this soap is also highly prized by many shavers. The latter soaps I mention are good value for money.

Will have to check TK Maxx thoroughly next time I am in there!

As for cheap John Lewis soap, I got a small puck of no name for &#163;1.80, a month later I was in Taylors and they had the same size, same smelling unbranded soap for &#163;6.

Mantic, I paid 74p for this Boots shaving cream 3 months ago!
I also bought the brushless Boots 'freshwood' shaving cream for around &#163;1.20 (Both in Golders Green larger Boots store)

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom