What's new

What do SCS Melaaze and X4 Smell like?

The X4 immediately reminded me of a Calvin Klein fragrance. After comparing the notes listed for the X4, on Basenotes, I concluded it is most likely a clone for Eternity for Men.

To my nose, it seems to be a third cousin to SCS Dagger, which could be a stepchild of Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme.

X4 is great juice, however, and I would hesitate to call it a clone.

To my nose, it seems to be a third cousin to SCS Dagger, which could be a stepchild of Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme.

It's the great-great grandson of our great-grandmothers second Uncle twice removed. :biggrin::biggrin: Oops, now I'm dizzy.
Sue

BBbzzzz, nope. :smile:
Sue

I checked again on Basenotes, and there are some differences, so "clone" is probably more pointed in description than it should be. Nonetheless, I am always immediately reminded of Calvin Klein fragrances -- whether it matches any exactly or not -- that's my impression. I don't have much experience wih the D&G scents, but after looking some of them up, I can understand atlguitfiddle's perspective better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom