What's new

Where to buy Santa Maria Novella (other than Lee's)?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Gonna be in Florence any time soon? You could walk right into the farmacia and pick it up. Of course, the airline tickets are probably a bit pricey. :biggrin:

Gonna be in Florence any time soon? You could walk right into the farmacia and pick it up. Of course, the airline tickets are probably a bit pricey. :biggrin:

I actually could get free tickets with the dividend miles that I've racked up. Unfortunately, the black out dates and restrictions would force me to book a year or so in advance :bored:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I actually could get free tickets with the dividend miles that I've racked up. Unfortunately, the black out dates and restrictions would force me to book a year or so in advance :bored:

That would be cool though. I went there about two years ago. However, the prices are about the same as anywhere else. I have a place within an hour's drive that carries SMN, but I think they are only carrying the fragrances now. I was fortunate enough to get their last cream, spring of 2007, for less than $20.

I've seen it only a few places and it's always $52. At Lee's at least you can get free shipping. That would be the deal maker for me.

I've seen it only a few places and it's always $52. At Lee's at least you can get free shipping. That would be the deal maker for me.

Ya. For some reason he never answered my e-mail. He finally did, so I'll order from him.

Thanks guys.

How do you get the free shipping? Do I use a coupon code similar to the T&H site?

E-mail Lee or write that you're a B&B member in the order instruction/comments area while placing your order.

EDIT: E-mail Lee to see if the SMN is in stock. When I ordered it, it was out of stock so I had to wait.

E-mail Lee or write that you're a B&B member in the order instruction/comments area while placing your order.

EDIT: E-mail Lee to see if the SMN is in stock. When I ordered it, it was out of stock so I had to wait.

I remember you saying that your order was delayed a couple days, so I emailed Lee tonight asking if SMN was in stock and how to take advantage of B&B free shipping. Hope he replies.

I remember you saying that your order was delayed a couple days, so I emailed Lee tonight asking if SMN was in stock and how to take advantage of B&B free shipping. Hope he replies.

Eh, good luck. It took him a while to reply to mine. If you don't mind, call him. That should be quicker.

The the past for the B&B free shipping you need to call or email Lee your order. The website doesn't have a code.

The the past for the B&B free shipping you need to call or email Lee your order. The website doesn't have a code.

Correct, as stated above, I emailed Lee and he said that he would do it this time but the deal is free shipping on $100. I've always heard shipping was free for B&B members, no matter how much was bought.

Correct, as stated above, I emailed Lee and he said that he would do it this time but the deal is free shipping on $100. I've always heard shipping was free for B&B members, no matter how much was bought.

Did you make your order on the website or did you have Lee send you an invoice?

The way it worked in the past was that you send him an email stating you are a member of a shaving forum, give your forum username, and what you would like to buy. Lee would then verify the items and send you a paypal invoice.

Lee is running a free shipping deal for everyone (with a U.S. shipping address) that is for orders over $100. This is part of his promotions running through June.

For B&B members, he does give free shipping deals, all you have to do is ask him and let him know you are coming from B&B. Usually best to call or e-mail him before you place your order so he's aware you are a B&B member.

Lee is running a free shipping deal for everyone (with a U.S. shipping address) that is for orders over $100. This is part of his promotions running through June.

For B&B members, he does give free shipping deals, all you have to do is ask him and let him know you are coming from B&B. Usually best to call or e-mail him before you place your order so he's aware you are a B&B member.

I did email him telling him that I was a B&B member and he indicated that he would give me free shipping this time but the deal is free shipping over $100.

Top Bottom