What's new

Looking for a "Green" scent soap

I've been looking for a soap with Eucalyptus and/or Pine and/or Cedar and/or "Green"/"Forest".

Without menthol and not cologne like.

If SV has something in that range, even better since I am looking to buy a first one. Dolomiti was recommended by a member here in another post.

I liked C.O. Bigelow a lot (aka repackaged Green Proraso) but it's a cream and it's got menthol.

Fitjar Islands, Kaliflower and Lauger seem to have scents aligned with what I am looking for but I'd prefer something more accessible - I am US based.

Stirling appears to have "Green" scents. Any feedback is welcome.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a soap with Eucalyptus and/or Pine and/or Cedar and/or "Green"/"Forest" without menthol.

If SV has something in that range, even better since I am looking to buy a first one. If not, I am open to others.

I liked C.O. Bigelow a lot (aka repackaged Green Proraso) but it's a cream and it's got menthol.

Fitjar Islands, Kaliflower and Lauger seem to have scents aligned with what I am looking for but I'd prefer something more accessible - I am US based.

Stirling appears to have "Green" scents. Any feedback is welcome.

Mikes Pine and Cedarwood is excellent. No menthol, the scent is straight forward pine and cedar.

Mikes Pine and Cedarwood is excellent. No menthol, the scent is straight forward pine and cedar.

That's an excellent recommend, thank you. I can only imagine how good it must be (outstanding performance and scents) but being "out of stock" most of the time, I didn't even consider it (as in doesn't exist).

Last edited:
Thanks gents, many great recommendations.

The Sudsy Soapery and Santa Maria Novella unfortunately have menthol.

MdC is an excellent choice. I bought all scents from Maggard as samplers a while backbut couldn't take advantage of its full potential (difficulty lathering from such a small ). I remember the scents to be excellent. I'll revisit.

Stirling's offerings are appealing, especially considering the brand's well regarded performance. Scott’s Pine Sheep, Varen, Coniferous and Ozark Mountain.

Cheers all 🍻

The Goodfellas Smile Pino Alpestre might be worth looking into. Lathers easily and thoroughly with a good post shave feel. And has that fresh forestry pine tree scent to it. Not mentholated as far as I can tell.

Guido

I've seen a lot of really good suggestions here but no one has mentioned Mousee Illuminee from Zingari Man.

It's a beautiful "green" fougere. I dare anyone with even a small bit of love for "green" scents to try it and tell me they don't live it. It is absolutely worth ever penny of is cost.

As others have said. I also agree that Stirling has more then a few good green options. So explore those too.

Top Bottom