What's new

Important new from Above The Tie

Best of luck to both of you and your children as you embark on the next phase of your lives !
Thanks a lot for your wonderful products and your energetic commitment to our traditional shaving hobby.
My heavyweight Timberwolf brush and Orange Blossom-Jasmine soap are valued parts of my collection.

With the Windsor I found my perfect razor, so much so that I got it twice to be safe for life. So while there will be officially no more Above The Tie, there will always be my personal ATT with me and with many, many shaves to come, I will happily remember the wonderful experience you gave me and the warmhearted contact we had.
Mariah, Matt, from my heart I wish you all the best life has to offer! And please give Manda a hug, next time you see her.
With love from Germany,
Bernd

Last edited:
Wishing you the best in your future ventures. I treasure my ATT razors (3 in my stable, one with 3 base plates, so does that make it a total of 5?). You guys were the first stainless razors I ran across in my journey back into traditional shaving. Thank you for being a rewarding part of that journey.

Am bummed at the news and yet cheered that friends are putting their family first. You all will be missed around here and I do wish the best to the two of you and Stan, who got ATT started back in the day. Congratulations on a great run and amazing products!
That’s so sweet! Thank you so much!

Best of luck to both of you and your children as you embark on the next phase of your lives !
Thanks a lot for your wonderful products and your energetic commitment to our traditional shaving hobby.
My heavyweight Timberwolf brush and Orange Blossom-Jasmine soap are valued parts of my collection.
Thank you so much!

Are you still fulfilling orders? Love your razors
I received an email from ATT today that they were swamped with hundreds of orders that will delay shipping and may result in some refunds on oversold items.

Their limited edition copper razor with extra baseplate and stand is still available for $375. I don't like the bamboo handle, but if they reduce the price I might bite.

I received an email from ATT today that they were swamped with hundreds of orders that will delay shipping and may result in some refunds on oversold items.

Their limited edition copper razor with extra baseplate and stand is still available for $375. I don't like the bamboo handle, but if they reduce the price I might bite.
I too received that email some three hours after I had placed my order. Talk about a tsunami of orders! Even the computer system was overwhelmed.

Wonder if ATT is going to reopen their online store, or is everything sold out?
They posted yesterday and sent out an email that they're pausing sales till they catch up with all the orders they've received:

With the Windsor I found my perfect razor, so much so that I got it twice to be safe for life. So while there will be officially no more Above The Tie, there will always be my personal ATT with me and with many, many shaves to come, I will happily remember the wonderful experience you gave me and the warmhearted contact we had.
Mariah, Matt, from my heart I wish you all the best life has to offer! And please give Manda a hug, next time you see her.
With love from Germany,
Bernd
Bernd! I finally joined B&B! Gotta have another way to get my wet shaving fix - I basically became a wet shaving expert during my time w/ATT & Mariah, Matt, & Stan are the only ones I can talk to about it. Until now! :) Your note made my heart happy to read. I just saw Mariah & Matt on Monday - I went by to help with inventory & packing orders. They both gave me awesome hugs. You'll see me around here from time to time - maybe I'll even take some photos of my Shave Den & post them (but they'll never be as good as yours!)
Manda

With love from Germany,
Bernd
Thank you so much Bernd! We still talk about your beautiful photographs!

Top Bottom