What's new

Modern May, 2023

With Vintage and Adjustable April half way through I'm already itching to use some of my Modern Razors again.

Since Vintage April cut off in 1973 Modern May should pick up from there. Any kind of Razor, SR/SE/DE/Cart/Rambo Knife/etc starting from 1974 onward.

No rules other than enjoy your shaves everyone!

Starting May 1st please join me in posting your setup, pictures (not required but always welcome), and anything else you'd like share. Doesn't have to be every shave but just when you use a "modern" razor of any kind.

Well I am a guy who hate waiting thing. Still have a shrink stash of Schick Disposables.

When they are gone, like my stash of can shaving Barbosol.

I will go back to how I started shaving, DE, Brush, and Shaving Soap.

Old School works well. After shave no, just Witch Hazel, it works.

Only thing I need is Better Brush, my EBay special is.🤮

With Vintage and Adjustable April half way through I'm already itching to use some of my Modern Razors again.

Since Vintage April cut off in 1973 Modern May should pick up from there. Any kind of Razor, SR/SE/DE/Cart/Rambo Knife/etc starting from 1974 onward.

No rules other than enjoy your shaves everyone!

Starting May 1st please join me in posting your setup, pictures (not required but always welcome), and anything else you'd like share. Doesn't have to be every shave but just when you use a "modern" razor of any kind.
IMHO nothing later than 2015 is modern :lol:

Use what you think is truly modern. Make it a challenge for yourself. Nothing before 2013 could be a cut off date for some.

Like for April, I'm challenging myself to stick with both Adjustable AND Vintage razors which cuts out a ton of my adjustable razors. I even have one I just bought I'm dieing to use. It's all fun and hope we can share the enjoyment.

Use what you think is truly modern. Make it a challenge for yourself. Nothing before 2013 could be a cut off date for some.

Like for April, I'm challenging myself to stick with both Adjustable AND Vintage razors which cuts out a ton of my adjustable razors. I even have one I just bought I'm dieing to use. It's all fun and hope we can share the enjoyment.
Yea I understand there. I am wanted to stick with both adjustable and modern but had to evetually pick one over the other meaning i could only inter twine so much. I do enjoy it but also what I should have said is that I have alot, I mean alot more vintage than moderns and I am currently updating my moderns but those wait list things take time rofl.

What razor are you dying to try if you don't mind me asking?

What razor are you dying to try if you don't mind me asking?

Sigh.... A Rocnel Sailor lol
IMG_20230412_120503201_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom