What's new

New Here, wanted to say hey to everyone!

Welcome to B&B. I hope you find a great England Flat Bottom Tech soon. After 10 posts, you can begin to PM other members. There are many resident experts on the Flat Bottom Techs but @Cal would be one who you could PM and ask for advice. In addition, you could sort of familiarize yourself about them on his journal:

You could start around here, @ page 120... go forward and back from there as you deem appropriate.

Thank you very much for the welcome and the link. You know what I will be reading later! I will keep the rules in mind too. Thank you again, sir!

Welcome to B&B.

@Alum Ladd was right (I'm thinking of getting a stamp made saying that) - in this case about UK production Gillettes not having the date identifier code. If you're looking for one on an English Tech, it'll be a long look...

Great kit for six months in. Mind that rabbit hole.

Welcome to B&B.

@Alum Ladd was right (I'm thinking of getting a stamp made saying that) - in this case about UK production Gillettes not having the date identifier code. If you're looking for one on an English Tech, it'll be a long look...

Welcome to B&B.

thank you. I like my current setup. Working on perfecting before I get another razor ( I keep telling myself that lol).
I am currently looking at a No 77 1946 British FBT. I have more research to do as I read through the pages of Cals chronicles. 👍

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Definitely will do thanks for the warm welcome all!

Top Bottom