What's new

Silly situation need input

I was shaving with my brand new Feather AS-D2 this morning for the first time in my bathroom. My son, who will be 8 months next week, was on my bed behind me. As I was turning to check on him every so often, he was about to crawl off the bed, I ran over to catch him, I got him just in time and he was fine thankfully. However, during the ordeal I had my razor on my hand and it dropped while I was holding him. So I am not sure if I am overreacting but, with the pressure of him against the razor in my hand and all the commotion and dropping it I was worried I may have bent a safety bar or the threaded post or something. I did not have time to check as I had to leave for work but any suggestions what I can use/do to check? I posted this in another forum as well, open to all ideas. My wife is already annoyed I spent $200+ on a razor, don't want to have to buy a new one.

Thanks!

You’ll notice if it is somehow bent or damaged. Put a blade in it, look closely, if nothing catches your attention it‘s probably fine.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
You don’t carry your toddler in a shaving bjorn? Very glad he was rescued in time. Fingers crossed about your razor.

I was shaving with my brand new Feather AS-D2 this morning for the first time in my bathroom. My son, who will be 8 months next week, was on my bed behind me. As I was turning to check on him every so often, he was about to crawl off the bed, I ran over to catch him, I got him just in time and he was fine thankfully. However, during the ordeal I had my razor on my hand and it dropped while I was holding him. So I am not sure if I am overreacting but, with the pressure of him against the razor in my hand and all the commotion and dropping it I was worried I may have bent a safety bar or the threaded post or something. I did not have time to check as I had to leave for work but any suggestions what I can use/do to check? I posted this in another forum as well, open to all ideas. My wife is already annoyed I spent $200+ on a razor, don't want to have to buy a new one.

Thanks!

That sucker is stainless steel, it’s more likely to have bent YOU than you bending IT!

Thinking a quality Pack and Play style setup is ♾️ more important than checking/fixing/replacing a razor
We have one but keep it downstairs, though wife ordered an activity chair so he can sit and keep busy while still looking around, he doesn't like to be missing out. He's not even 1 but he he's a handful!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
We have one but keep it downstairs, though wife ordered an activity chair so he can sit and keep busy while still looking around, he doesn't like to be missing out. He's not even 1 but he he's a handful!
You are blessed my friend! I miss my little one days.... As to the razor, I doubt you have anything to fear.

Top Bottom