What's new

March Meerschaum Madness

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Thanks! Took a long time narrowing it down to this one. It seems inordinately light, too, which I'm hoping is a good indicator of porosity - and thus, coloring potential.
Both of the Tekins I received seemed especially light as well. Like you I'm hoping they'll color nicely. Sadly I haven't been able to smoke them yet. I've been down in my back for several days...just now starting to get back to normal. Hopefully soon I'll have a chance to smoke a bowl.

Both of the Tekins I received seemed especially light as well. Like you I'm hoping they'll color nicely. Sadly I haven't been able to smoke them yet. I've been down in my back for several days...just now starting to get back to normal. Hopefully soon I'll have a chance to smoke a bowl.
Glad to hear you're getting back up to speed. (With four new meers, you've got a lot of work to do.)

I'm actually going to try to not smoke this one at all until next March - start with a pristine bowl and see what a solid month of smoking does to it.

Puffing some dunhill emp in this tekin meer.

20230314_145638.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Glad to hear you're getting back up to speed. (With four new meers, you've got a lot of work to do.)

I'm actually going to try to not smoke this one at all until next March - start with a pristine bowl and see what a solid month of smoking does to it.
I only got two new meers this season, I just found one I forgot I had...If my wife finds this thread and thinks I bought 4 then I'll really be in the dog house!

That's too bad, it's one that I can usually find about anywhere and at a good price. Elijah Craig is a nice sipper that is affordable 🤷‍♂️
Last bottle I saw at my local store was almost $90. The big chain store nearby doesn't even put it on the shelf lol. They auction it off to their high tier rewards members. I have had Elijah Craig. I agree it is quite tasty!

Top Bottom