My weekend shaves with MM... 💯😎👍

652B4687-31C1-4D0B-859B-5C158835B2A5.jpeg

Razor: Carbon Shaving Company Cx-316L /Web (.71mm “-” base plate) w/ R2 handle
Blade: RK (green)

Soap: Stirling Soap Company Tsuka
Brush: Heritage Collection Ever-Ready w/ High Mountain White Badger
Bowl: Bluff Cove Pottery

Post 1: P.A.A. Alum No-Slip Grip System w/ Dry Dock System
Post 2: Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent w/ Menthol & Eucalyptus
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Company Tsuka
Finish: Stirling Soap Company Tsuka EdT

IMG_4725.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Pre: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Cleanser w/ Hyaluronic Acid

Razor: Eversharp-Schick Type G4 "Schick 66" 1946 - 1955
Blade: sChick

Soap: Stirling Soap Company Mediterranean Man
Brush: Yaqi Ocean
Bowl: Bluff Cove Pottery

Post 1: P.A.A. Alum No-Slip Grip System w/ Dry Dock System
Post 2: Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent w/ Menthol & Eucalyptus
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Company Mediterranean Man
Finish: Stirling Soap Company Mediterranean Man EdT

Today's shave was a good one. The combination of Stirling Soap Company's Mediterranean Man and an Eversharp-Schick injector razor meant I was guaranteed a beautiful shave. There really isn't any room for disappointment with these two. I can't recommend either enough.

Mediterranean Man scent is an homage to Creed Erolfa which is a masculine Chypre with top notes of lime, bergamot, melon, green, lemon, violet, and caraway. Middle notes are herbs, pine tree, ginger, jasmine, pepper, cyclamen, and nutmeg flower. Followed by bottom notes of ambergris, musk, sandalwood, oakmoss, and cedar. As you can see it's quite the accord. I would best describe Mediterranean Man as a fresh aquatic fragrance. With its citrus and bergamot top, herbal heart, and ambergris background, you get a wonderfully crisp, alluring, refined scent.

I whipped up a nice bowl of lather and did an effective three-pass shave. The results were a dfs shave. The Type G was easy and a joy to use.

When done I applied a healthy amount of matching aftershave and Eau de Toilette. Now I'm ready for a day out on the water or a Mimosa brunch along the shore.

Alright, well there you have it. Thanks for reading. Take care and enjoy your shaves.

Top Bottom