What's new

<<< SOTD "B&B SUPPORTING VENDOR WEEK" February 27th, 2023 - March 6th, 2023 >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
E76AA24F-3242-4B19-9319-90D6AFCA31CA.jpeg

1) Great Britain: Brush Simpson Chubby 1 Best Badger.
2) Israel: Shaving Cream MEM Shaving Cream.
3) USA: Razor Gillette NDC Gold Ball End Tech.
4) Pakistan: Razor Blade Treet Platinum.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm Nivea Men Replenishing Post Shave Balm.
7) USA: EDT Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Cologne.
8) USA: Lather Bowl Captain’s Choice Copper Lather Bowl.

Sunday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Weber/UFO Colibri
Blade: Kai (D7)
Brush: Savile Row 3326
Bowl: Castle Shave 4 1/4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: SheaMoisture African Black Soap
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Rainforest
Shave Soap: Tiki Soap LE Fougère
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: TSM Fougère

proxy.php

Prep: Country Life Tallow/Lanolin/Glycerin Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Kent BLK8 Silvertip Badger
Cream: Acqua Di Parma
Razor: Blutt WR-1
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Platinum Royal (3)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Florida Water (Peruvian) Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Acqua Di Parma Colonia

An effortless, smooth and close three pass shave with this line-up.

Sun 5
Soap & Aftershave Stirling Iced Pineapple
Brush Yaqi 24mm Goblin Husky Knot
Razor Gillette RFB
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 1st
Just a beautifully creamy and slick lather from the soap. It's cooling and smells fabulous with the matching splash.
An easy and efficient shave with this razor paired with the blade. 3passes for a bbs finish...
20230305_120252.jpg

SOTD: 5th March 2023

2.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: AP Shave Co 24mm Cashmere Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Pearlman shaver's Spirit Shaving Soap.
Razor: Merkur 34C. - Silver Star Super Stainless. (D2)

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men Fresh Kick ASB. /Milton Lloyd Essentials No1 EdP.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

It's been a while since i used the Pearlman Shaver's spirit soap is good shaving soap... It's very slick, protective with a fresh mild masculine
fragrance which lingers throughout the shave and beyond creating a wonderful lather in a short space of time leaving a good post shave feel.

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No1 EdP to the pulse points.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your and enjoy your Sunday ladies & Gentlemen. :cool:

SOTD 05-Mar
20230228_133955.jpg

Brush: DG B15
Soap: Black Watch
Razor: CG Level 3
Blade: Rubie

Decent shave for a blade on its last legs, next to my go to GSBs I do really like these Rubie blades. Going to be trying some of the wizamets that I got in the other day. Two different productions I believe. I got them more out of curiosity to see whether my insensitive face can tell any difference...I'm doubtful.

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Sunday, March 5, 2023.

Floïd oil pre shave. Fitjar Islands Shaving Cream : Havn, Shaving soap & Moisturising After Shave. Simpson, Special Edition Chubby 2 Platinum Synthetic Fibre Neon Pink. Jose Monserrar Pou, Filarmonica 14 Especial, custom Magenta pearl kirinite scales by Pablo Fuertes. Solo Loewe, Cedro.

A119C20D-FDC5-4250-B0D9-22F67FDDB1A8.jpeg

Shave of Day.jpg

Pre-Shave
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Martin de Candre
Brush
Omega 81052
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Henson Ti++
Blade
Personna Medical Prep blade
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Duke Cannon ASB
Fragrance
Versace, The Dreamer
Rating
10/10
Comments
Today I am using a boar brush: an Omega 81052. This is another brush I won in the Sue Auction several years ago. The brush does a nice job of making lather and has sufficient backbone to load easily. Today was a nice leisurely shave. It was the 4th shave with the Henson/Med Prep combo and the 35th shave with MdC. Another perfect shave. Have a wonderful day, folks.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-05 at 6.44.16 PM.jpeg

IMG_20230118_200836_446.jpg
IMG_20230114_114215_347.jpg
IMG_20230121_145036_283.jpg
IMG_20230121_145049_277.jpg
IMG_20230207_080148_616.jpg
IMG_20230207_080043_907.jpg

SOTD From INDIA

- I used a trimmer or dry-shaving before wet-shaving. just wanted to check if it's still working because I have not used it since I started using DE razor. Earlier I used to trim first and then use Mach 3 because Mach 3 couldn't take 4 days of stubble

- First of all, this Ricardo is extremely aggressive. I am very, very careful with it and I still got 3 nicks and one cut which bled a bit. Too much blade exposure in this. I am still learning how to cap-ride this razor. Wilkinson was on the second use. It felt ok. Maybe if I get a lesser aggressive razor (planning to get Romer-7 CS11), this blade would perform better.

- Pearl Coffeeop has amazing fragrance. It's not so strong though. I mean it smells string if you smell the dry puck but once you put on face, it smells neither mild nor strong. It lathers up quite easily. If you tried all different kinds of Cafe Mochas in cafe coffee day, then you know the fragrance. I liked it. One thing that surprised me is how little of shaving soap gets used compared to a shaving cream. It will easily last as much as 3 shaving cream tubes

- Rubab Men Hornet became my another favorite brush. It's quite soft, not too darn thick like their Firefly and has a longer handle. It's bit on the heavier side and not as soft as Pink Woolf synthetic but got a better handle. This, along with Pink Woolf, will be my go-to brush from today

- AXE Pulse aftertshave is good. Quality-wise YARDLEY London Gold is a bit better than this.

Just an okay shave. Nicks/cuts, lack of skill with a highly aggressive razor kills the joy​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom