Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

• Grace Kelly

• Marilyn Monroe

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's okay Paul. We understand, even if you're being a bit of a killjoy. :lol:

I'm kinda used to being a killjoy:rolleyes:

45 votes so far and loads of comments and I don't think anyone has mentioned their anatomical parts. So far everyone has focused on their behavior.

I voted for Grace Kelly for simple reasons. She was class personified. She seemed educated, and did not play parts that perpetuated the Dumb Blonde (which Norma Jean wasn't, but Marilyn certainly was). I also am more attracted to the idea that Grace lived a long life other than that in front of the camera. Marilyn didn't survive her own fame and fast living.

Michael, I went out of my way to state that I didn't see any disrespectful behavior. However, put your daughter's name (if you have one) in the poll and have 15000 guys making comments about her. If it's my daughter, I wouldn't appreciate it one bit- even if they are all complimentary. That's what I was expressing. Again, I was expressing my take while saying that you guys weren't doing anything necessarily objectionable. This is just my nature.

Having daughters of my own, I can understand your concern. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with the question in the OP. The way some people reply to the question might be inappropriate and that is a different matter. When I pose a question like this it is not meant to be in a lustful way, but I can't control how some people reply.

I truly believe that you didn't mean this to considered in light of our lusts, and you're right that there's no way to control how others respond to the thread. However, like I said above, had my daughter been put in the question, I'd be red hot right now. That's why I don't participate in these kinds of discussions in my daily life or on the internet.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ian and I have discussed this at length, and here is our take on it.

Grace- when you're, umm, "done", you can talk to her.
Marilyn- " " " ", you can't.

In other words, we still have to figure out which we prefer.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Ian and I have discussed this at length, and here is our take on it.

Grace- when you're, umm, "done", you can talk to her.
Marilyn- " " " ", you can't.

In other words, we still have to figure out which we prefer.

The "discussion" mostly consisted of Ouch droning on and on trying to be witty, and me drooling over the photos and muttering about changing the poll to allow for a threesome.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
The "discussion" mostly consisted of Ouch droning on and on trying to be witty, and me drooling over the photos and muttering about changing the poll to allow for a threesome.

...and I see Art was the third choice. That moderator forum must be a strange place.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I voted Art. I'm too young for this poll :blushing:

Get thee over to the nearest video rental or log on to Netflix and watch Rear Window, or Vertigo (I think she was in that one), or any other Grace Kelly movie and you will wonder no more.

Get thee over to the nearest video rental or log on to Netflix and watch Rear Window, or Vertigo (I think she was in that one), or any other Grace Kelly movie and you will wonder no more.

I think Vertigo was Kim Novak.

These should give you a good Grace Kelly introduction:

The Country Girl
High Noon
Dial M for Murder

OldSaw

The wife's investment

The Country Girl
High Noon
Dial M for Murder

That's correct. Kim Novak was in Vertigo. I couldn't remember for sure. I didn't have time to look it up when I was posting.

The Country Girl
High Noon
Dial M for Murder

I disagree. Those are relatively bland movies for an intro to Grace if your looking at her physical appeal, though the way Hitchcock showed her complete vulnerability and resignation following her conviction in Dial M was amazing in that he made her look beautiful and desirable AND pathetic and lost at the same time.

Rear Window and, even more so, To Catch a Thief are Grace at her erotic best.

Top Bottom