What's new

Brylcreem discontinued?

Big fan of classic hair and shaving products, and at the top of the list is Brylcreem (US version). Wonderfully simple and versatile product that I've used for years.

I had been buying it on Amazon, but it looks as though they may have stopped carrying it. Checked all the obvious drugstore chains and even the retailers listed on Brylcreem's site. I can't find a single major retailer who carries it anymore. I don't mean they're out of stock, I mean they don't even list it.

Does anyone know if it's been discontinued?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mark:
Wow...I didn't know they still made that
proxy.php

1677273870047.png
"Just a little dab'll do ya". Brylcream Slogan

Big fan of classic hair and shaving products, and at the top of the list is Brylcreem (US version). Wonderfully simple and versatile product that I've used for years.

I had been buying it on Amazon, but it looks as though they may have stopped carrying it. Checked all the obvious drugstore chains and even the retailers listed on Brylcreem's site. I can't find a single major retailer who carries it anymore. I don't mean they're out of stock, I mean they don't even list it.

The US Brylcreem site looks fine
Home | brylcreemusa - https://www.brylcreemusa.com/

The US Brylcreem site looks fine
It's looked that way since the re-launch of the product when they changed the packaging. I don't think anyone has touched the site since. None of the retailers they list on their "where to buy" page carries it--I assume they all did back when the site was created.

Walmart still has it, Albertsons and by association Safeway still sells it. The Online Drugstore still has it in stock.
Yes. I saw that some retailers still had stock. I guess the fact that none of the major retailers (CVS, Rite-Aid, etc.) that they list on their site still carries it, coupled with its apparent disapperance from Amazon, made me wonder if it's still being produced.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I recently noticed that my local stores where I always purchased Brylcreem no longer have it on their shelves. I had to but it on Amazon. I sincerely hope it's just a temporary problem of stock.

A good alternative is Alberto VO5 regular or the one I use for gray hair.

Top Bottom