What's new

Season advice?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback

I live in a place that experiences all 4 seasons and was wondering based on the season if it’s a good idea to mix up my aftershave?

Currently I have aqua velva ice blue, aqua velva musk, aqua velva ice sport, Stetson, old spice , brut, clubman, clubman bay rum and skin bracer

What would you guys recommend to wear in the spring summer fall and winter??

Thanks!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback

I live in a place that experiences all 4 seasons and was wondering based on the season if it’s a good idea to mix up my aftershave?

Currently I have aqua velva ice blue, aqua velva musk, aqua velva ice sport, Stetson, old spice , brut, clubman, clubman bay rum and skin bracer

Thanks!
Winter:
Aqua Velva Musk
Stetson
Old Spice
Clubman Bay Rum
Clubman

Spring:
Aqua Velva
Brut
Clubman
Clubman Bay Rum

Summer:
Aqua Velva
Brut
Aqua Velva Ice Sport

Fall:
Clubman Bay Rum
Clubman
Stetson
Aqua Velva Musk
Old Spice

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks!
You pretty much have all the AV line. AV Ice Blue, Ice Sport for the summer months or indoors and AV Musk for winter months or layered during the summer months in the evenings after using AV Ice Blue during the day. I don't like Coty's Stetson or Brut synthetic musk smell, but Skin Bracer is passable as an alternative to AV.

Top Bottom