What's new

Another trip to Geo F Trumper.

Good afternoon all. Another trip to Geo F Trumper with the wife. You have to wait until later for the unpack!

C2E0E406-D57E-404A-B7F4-74A6D54AF6DA.jpeg

Meanwhile here is a couple of other pics:

E88B35EE-EB8F-4EF8-84E1-0398FDAEC215.jpeg
D412417E-709E-44D8-AFC9-CE8C763F5B76.jpeg

The unpacking will take place when I get home. In the meantime I’m going to enjoy my wine and my wife’s company.

Jason.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Thanks. My 25 year old son is joining us this trip and he has never been to London/Europe. I expect him to be sick of British beer by the end of the trip. 🤪
You've got to spend the better part of a day in Mayfair. Plenty of posh shops to keep herself occupied while you head for St James and Jermyn St. Bespoke shirts, shoes, and of course the barber shops and men's fragrance houses. G'wan...you deserve it!

You've got to spend the better part of a day in Mayfair. Plenty of posh shops to keep herself occupied while you head for St James and Jermyn St. Bespoke shirts, shoes, and of course the barber shops and men's fragrance houses. G'wan...you deserve it!
@Owen Bawn I will pick your brain before I go. 👍 I was in Mayfair last summer. Had high tea at the Chesterfiele Hotel. I was the poorest person in the whole area. Like a car show with all of the Austin Martins, Lambos, Rollers and Ferraris. Crazy place.

Only 4 days in London then off to Brussels and Paris. No plans in London beyond Piccadilly Circus shopping, one high tea my daughter booked and Camden Town. And Trumper, Penhaligon’s and Tom Cribb of course. 😉

Sorry about our gabbing @JasonJT !!!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
@Owen Bawn I will pick your brain before I go. 👍 I was in Mayfair last summer. Had high tea at the Chesterfiele Hotel. I was the poorest person in the whole area. Like a car show with all of the Austin Martins, Lambos, Rollers and Ferraris. Crazy place.

Only 4 days in London then off to Brussels and Paris. No plans in London beyond Piccadilly Circus shopping, one high tea my daughter booked and Camden Town. And Trumper, Penhaligon’s and Tom Cribb of course. 😉

Sorry about our gabbing @JasonJT !!!
I took my then 11 year daughter to high tea at London's Dorchester Hotel one afternoon years ago. She said she never felt more like a princess. While I never felt more like the son of an east Galway bogtrotter.

Top Bottom