What's new

Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

• Grace Kelly

• Marilyn Monroe

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got a thing for women who look like they might go absolutely ballistic at any moment without provocation.

How about Kathy Bates then?:tongue:

Seriously though, since everbody's throwing out other candidates, I'm gonna say Audrey Hepburn. She had class.

Seriously though, since everbody's throwing out other candidates, I'm gonna say Audrey Hepburn. She had class.

I said looks like she might not looks like she would.:biggrin: Fine line. Don't ever cross. Personal experience.

Hey Guys, please understand that I'm not being judgmental (I'm not offended, upset, or advocating that these threads cease).

Since having my daughter, I've been totally unable to participate in these kinds of discussions. I see every girl/lady as someone's little girl, and I shudder at the thought of guys objectifying them.

NOTE: I don't think you guys are being disrespectful in any way, but this is the second such thread that I've seen today and the first two since joining so I just wanted to throw this thought out.

Proceed.

It depends...who's driving?:eek:

Grace Kelly is nothing to sneeze at and this requires serious consideration but given the chance to add a notch with a true icon I would have to go with Marilyn.

It's a push. And no objectification here. Two great women for very different reasons. Not just about looks. Not saying unflawed either.

Hey Guys, please understand that I'm not being judgmental (I'm not offended, upset, or advocating that these threads cease).

Since having my daughter, I've been totally unable to participate in these kinds of discussions. I see every girl/lady as someone's little girl, and I shudder at the thought of guys objectifying them.

NOTE: I don't think you guys are being disrespectful in any way, but this is the second such thread that I've seen today and the first two since joining so I just wanted to throw this thought out.

Proceed.

That's okay Paul. We understand, even if you're being a bit of a killjoy. :lol:

I can't vote. It's too difficult to decide.

proxy.php
proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Huge Audrey Hepburn fan. However, since she's not blond and I wanted a choice between only two, I had to pair Grace with Marilyn. Especially since Marilyn gets so much publicity.

Marilyn might win in a provocative sex appeal contest, but for absolute class and breathtaking beauty Grace wins hands down.

Huge Audrey Hepburn fan. However, since she's not blond and I wanted a choice between only two, I had to pair Grace with Marilyn. Especially since Marilyn gets so much publicity.

Marilyn might win in a provocative sex appeal contest, but for absolute class and breathtaking beauty Grace wins hands down.

Have to agree with you on this, Grace Kelly in a heartbeat. How about a thread for brunettes? Elizabeth Taylor, back in the day...WOW!

Cheers,
David

45 votes so far and loads of comments and I don't think anyone has mentioned their anatomical parts. So far everyone has focused on their behavior.

I voted for Grace Kelly for simple reasons. She was class personified. She seemed educated, and did not play parts that perpetuated the Dumb Blonde (which Norma Jean wasn't, but Marilyn certainly was). I also am more attracted to the idea that Grace lived a long life other than that in front of the camera. Marilyn didn't survive her own fame and fast living.

ditto on all fronts.

marilyn monroe!!! Although she could play the 'dumb blonde' w/o thinking, she was a very astute business woman. her problem was men who didn't love her that she loved.

marty

My vote goes for Grace Kelly, but I would vote for Audry Hepburn over Grace. She was just so cute, hot and amazing in Breakfast at Tiffany's. :w00t:

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Proceed.

Having daughters of my own, I can understand your concern. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with the question in the OP. The way some people reply to the question might be inappropriate and that is a different matter. When I pose a question like this it is not meant to be in a lustful way, but I can't control how some people reply.

Top Bottom