Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe

• Grace Kelly

• Marilyn Monroe

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
The Ginger or Mary Anne thread came up while watching Rear Window. So that got me to thinking about Grace Kelly, which led to thinking about Marilyn Monroe...

Since both is not an option, I choose Grace Kelly.

Voted Marilyn Monroe but only because I don't know who Grace Kelly is . Thinking she must be pretty good looking though, seeing she has 90% of the vote. Google here I come.

All you guys who chose Grace Kelly over Marilyn Monroe need to seriously investigate your manliness. It simply don't get no better than Norma Jean.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
All you guys who chose Grace Kelly over Marilyn Monroe need to seriously investigate your manliness. It simply don't get no better than Norma Jean.

If she was good enough for the Prince of Monaco, she's good enough for me. I'm sticking with Grace.

I think you need to add Ingrid Bergman to this poll.

or even better Donna Reed! :001_tt1:

Where's Rita Hayworth?

What about Betty Page? Where's her button. I've got a thing for women who look like they might go absolutely ballistic at any moment without provocation.

That said, I voted for Ms. Monroe, just because, I mean come on guys. She's the definition of beauty that most of my peers grew up seeing.

Grace Kelly in a heartbeat.

A real man would say "Why not both?" Hmm, on second thought, I'm changing my answer. Both! :biggrin:

Top Bottom