proxy.php

Iwasaki 50
Strop Martin J.Rubin 4601 New York
Morris & Forndran Antique Ivory & Tortoiseshell
Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh Soap
Frankincense Sweet Orange Neroli & Myrrh AS Balm

Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka Bean Cologne Intense

Tabac Tuesday
(Boy, this international date line thing is confusing...)
PXL_20230131_160803362-01.jpeg

CVH, MK No. 22
Tabac (in many forms)
Rick Montalvo

A new twist on the "Which razor today?" game.

SWMBO, opened the magic box of razors, ran her hand through the air over all the available options, and declared that "this one spoke to me". Can't argue with that, so the MK 22 it is today and tomorrow. We'll see if this becomes a regular razor selection method...

Did my honey just participate in my obsession?!?!

Shave test - Mystery UK Novaculite

I’ve just received this new stone from the UK. It was sold as a Llynn Idwal but the jury is still out. Could be a Grecian. Whatever it is, it put a very nice edge on the Bengall. It seems to be something special.

7F07AD51-28CA-41AE-AEF7-D4CDC293AEA7.jpeg

Attachments

• 993B05D6-59C4-4E56-A230-DAE81C22766D.jpeg
    993B05D6-59C4-4E56-A230-DAE81C22766D.jpeg
    788.2 KB · Views: 3
Battle of the translucent Arks. Robeson 15A250 with vintage Norton 6 x 2 (HB6) finish versus Robeson 15A200 with Dan's 6 x 2 finish.

I preferred the 15A200 with the Dan's. The two razors are not identical and my choice could very well be influenced by the thicker grind of the 15A200. Bottom line is both edges were very good.

Go translucent Arks!
Only one way to find out, switch the hones for each razor. Do it for the science.

SWMBO, opened the magic box of razors, ran her hand through the air over all the available options, and declared that "this one spoke to me". Can't argue with that, so the MK 22 it is today and tomorrow. We'll see if this becomes a regular razor selection method...

Did my honey just participate in my obsession?!?!
Now is the time to drop a hint that there was always one razor you never could find (make sure it's something you don't have but comes up regularly on eBay) but you'd love one. She'll do a quick search, find one immediately and buy it before the unicorn is gone.

Top Bottom