What's new

7 brushes for 7 shaving soaps

Starting tomorrow I am testing out all my brushes and soaps to see what kind of lather is generated with each combo. ( I bowl lather)
Since I shave every 2 days this test will take around 98 days to complete. The 49 different combinations will come from the following hard ware:
BRUSHES : Rudy Vey best badger - Rudy Vey silver tip - Simpson Trafalgar T3 - Simpson Trafalgar T2 - Razorock Monster - Razorock Big Bruce and
Razorock Beehive (orange)
SOAPS: Tabac - Cella - Van der Hagen - Proraso - Henry Cavendish - Colonel Conk - Arko
Talk to you in May l!!

Looks like a most enjoyable experiment, enjoy! You’ve certainly got some wonderful goods to play with. I hope you will humor those of us that live here 😳 with occasional entries in this thread on your findings.

I commend your enthusiasm and wish you luck with your project. Please keep us posted with your experiences.

Looks like a most enjoyable experiment, enjoy! You’ve certainly got some wonderful goods to play with. I hope you will humor those of us that live here 😳 with occasional entries in this thread on your findings.
Thanks! First test of 49 combinations Rudy Vey (custom) 2 - band finest badger and Tabac shaving soap.
GREAT LATHER! I will give more results 1/2 through the experiment.

I commend your enthusiasm and wish you luck with your project. Please keep us posted with your experiences.
I'll keep you posted down the line. Started today, Rudy Vey custom badger 2 - band finest along with Tabac soap.
Touchdown ! GREAT LATHER!

Top Bottom