What's new

WTB Tabac Tallow (old formula)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I missed the news of formulation change so I’m late to the party. Looking for pucks and/or shave sticks in the old formula.

If anyone has more than a lifetimes worth and is willing to part with some stock (at a reasonable price), please reach out.

Regards,

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Here in the UK you can still purchase tallow Tabac pucks in the glass bowl, sadly they are not the vintage bowl shown in the vendor image, instead they have the most recent Tabac logo, but they are tallow soap. It is possible that some US dealers still have tallow stock, or these will ship internationally. I have no affiliation with this company, in fact I returned my tallow bowl because it was not the vintage design shown, I have enough tallow Tabac soap it was the bowl with the old style logo that I wanted.

Here in the UK you can still purchase tallow Tabac pucks in the glass bowl, sadly they are not the vintage bowl shown in the vendor image, instead they have the most recent Tabac logo, but they are tallow soap. It is possible that some US dealers still have tallow stock, or these will ship internationally. I have no affiliation with this company, in fact I returned my tallow bowl because it was not the vintage design shown, I have enough tallow Tabac soap it was the bowl with the old style logo that I wanted.

Thanks for the information, much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom