What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

@PRobots you have already cemented your legendary status among shavers here by using the 1.65 daily, but if you decide you need to jump up to the 1.75 or 1.85 gap — pushing the boundaries of Wolfman excellence (don’t know if those gaps exist)— you will have achieved true immortality amongst shavers.

I’m also surprised your facial hair has yet to decide that it won’t appear the following day.

Happy Wednesday! WR1 .74

IMG_20230118_165700.jpg

@PRobots you have already cemented your legendary status among shavers here by using the 1.65 daily, but if you decide you need to jump up to the 1.75 or 1.85 gap — pushing the boundaries of Wolfman excellence (don’t know if those gaps exist)— you will have achieved true immortality amongst shavers.

I’m also surprised your facial hair has yet to decide that it won’t appear the following day.

They are persistent whiskers! Luckily I do not feel a curious push to try a higher gap. I think the 1.65 for me, is just about as good as it gets while remaining comfortable. I believe past 1.65 would be a point of diminishing returns.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by Heels
Chilling Chill Out GIF by Food52
Stay Calm Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

I'm just shaving gentlemen!

The fun part is that after tomorrow's shave I will be traveling and I've packed my 1.35 with WRH4 for some more fun experimentation! I've been using the 1.65 so much I'm curious to go back to the 1.35 for a bit with a heavier handle. I likely won't post while I'm traveling but will have some more comparisons to share when I return. I also plan to maybe save up 48-72 hrs of growth to destroy with the 1.65 upon my return. 😎

They are persistent whiskers! Luckily I do not feel a curious push to try a higher gap. I think the 1.65 for me, is just about as good as it gets while remaining comfortable. I believe past 1.65 would be a point of diminishing returns.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by Heels
Chilling Chill Out GIF by Food52
Stay Calm Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

I'm just shaving gentlemen!

The fun part is that after tomorrow's shave I will be traveling and I've packed my 1.35 with WRH4 for some more fun experimentation! I've been using the 1.65 so much I'm curious to go back to the 1.35 for a bit with a heavier handle. I likely won't post while I'm traveling but will have some more comparisons to share when I return. I also plan to maybe save up 48-72 hrs of growth to destroy with the 1.65 upon my return. 😎
Face it sir……You’re now a ROCK STAR!!!!👍😊💈

1674088414521.jpeg

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
💯 He shaved so many times with his Wolves, he forgot he even had a Blackbird Ti, lol.
As good as the Ti Bird shaves, it pales in comparison to the Wolfman for pure luxury and shaving experience. And just look at at it. It looks like some sort of engine part, while the Wolf looks like it belongs in a museum. 😜😎 But that Ti Bird does have one heck of an amazing shave!

This is the best thread on the whole B&B. The most costliest too!

💯 He shaved so many times with his Wolves, he forgot he even had a Blackbird Ti, lol.

I’m not sure I’m proud of it but I’ve still not used it since receiving my first Wolf..

As good as the Ti Bird shaves, it pales in comparison to the Wolfman for pure luxury and shaving experience. And just look at at it. It looks like some sort of engine part, while the Wolf looks like it belongs in a museum. 😜😎 But that Ti Bird does have one heck of an amazing shave!

This is the best thread on the whole B&B. The most costliest too!
@BradWorld Agree 1000%!!

@Calm_Shaver & @PRobots that was exactly my experience with the TiBird after I received my 1.15Ti. I kept my TiBird for about a month, then immediately I sold it to another member here. It’s great when two people can be made happy after a transaction. @PRobots glad to see the 1.65 is as good as it gets for you. Enjoy the shaves with the 1.35–safe travels!!

I am thinking about ordering a custom wr1 for my upcoming wolfman order. Has anyone here ever ordered or used 1.05 or 1.1 mm gap WR1 (not wr2). As a fan of ultra aggressive razor, I am curious about, but wondering if that would be too much. I had a 0.94, was an okay razor but didn't find it aggressive enough.

Top Bottom