What's new

B&B Has The Best Moddies

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Last Friday I realised that I needed to start thinning out by small collection of T.R. Cadman "Bengall" SRs. I decided to start first by listing a pair of matching 1890s 18mm (almost 6/8) with original case in BTS. This was done just before I went to bed.
SRs In Case.JPG DSCF1244.JPG
I awoke Saturday morning immediately regretting my decision to list the matching pair. Hoping that no one had already accepted my offer, I logged into B&B hoping to be able to close the listing. Unfortunately my listing was not to be found. It was then that I noticed my B&B alerts where I found that one of our B&B moddies had thankfully already deleted the listing.

Our B&B moddies must know my thoughts before I do!

Now all is good and I will put a lot more thought into what I list in BST.

I forgot to include my hand-written B&B nic and date with the photos :biggrin1:

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
How thoughtful of you to create extra work for B&B moddies then brag about it.
Sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well. Perhaps sarcasm wasn't intended. Perhaps it was. If that's the case it seems a tad unseemly IMHO.

Either way I'm glad that @rbscebu 's post was dealt with in a happy manner. I'd also like to give the mods a nod of MUCH appreciation. They do a solid job and are really easy to work with.

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
How thoughtful of you to create extra work for B&B moddies then brag about it.
It was not a brag. It was pointing out that in the end, all went well.

It took me well over an hour to put that post together. I can assure you that it was not my intention for the moddies to have to delete my post. It was just my forgetfulness in old(er) age.

I was a moddie for over a decade on a forum larger and more controversial than B&B. I fully understand the effort involved in moderating.

It was not a brag. It was pointing out that in the end, all went well.

It took me well over an hour to put that post together. I can assure you that it was not my intention for the moddies to have to delete my post. It was just my forgetfulness in old(er) age.

I was a moddie for over a decade on a forum larger and more controversial than B&B. I fully understand the effort involved in moderating.
It was pretty clear to me. That's how I saw it.

Top Bottom