What's new

Stirling Syndicate

So I do a search on the Stirling site for Faskally and get nothing, am I 🤪?
You won't find Faskally on the site like any other soap because it's sold out. It's sold out because it's a "Black Friday" release.

If you want to find out about the scents for discontinued or out of season releases you Have To go to the Scent Descriptions page on the site. You can use the link I provided you above in my last post to you.

You won't find Faskally on the site like any other soap because it's sold out. It's sold out because it's a "Black Friday" release.

If you want to find out about the scents for discontinued or out of season releases you Have To go to the Scent Descriptions page on the site. You can use the link I provided you above in my last post to you.
Thanks for letting me know about this item being SO.

A883FF6C-F189-4555-AA9D-021147F5F4B1.jpeg
9D6DF2FF-2EB2-41D5-9BCE-5BC666800181.jpeg

Pre: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Cleanser w/ Hyaluronic Acid (fragrance-free)

Razor: Blackland Dart (polished #24)
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (d5)

Soap: Stirling Soap Company Faskally
Brush: AKA Brushworx Winter Shine
Bowl: Bluff Cove Pottery

Post 1: P.A.A. Alum No-Slip Grip System w/ Dry Dock System
Post 2: Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent w/ Menthol & Eucalyptus
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Company Faskally
Finish: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

What can I say, today's shave was a lavish one. I did a four-pass shave with the always brilliant and opulent Stirling Soap Company Faskally. The 26mm Winter Shine brush from AKA Brushworx whipped up some sublime lather and the Blackland Dart knocked my whiskers down like Kobe Bryant did on Jan. 22, 2006 when he scored 81 pts against the Toronto Raptors.

I finished this engagement off with some divine Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford and basked in its beautiful accord.

Take care my friends and enjoy your shaves!

Just received my :
Executive Man Shave Soap and I had requested a sample of Gentleman , so they were nice enough to include a sliver of bath soap so I could smell it, haven't yet need to let my smeller relax some.

Top Bottom