What's new

WHAT'S YOUR TEA TODAY ?

IMG_0226.JPG

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Not sure yet but I’m considering a spicy herbal tea to suit the miserable weather. In fact, I believe I’ll boil up some water now.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Bigelow Constant Comment. A hot cup of this is great after half an hour of snow removal and feeding the birds and squirrels. Has become my favorite in the wintertime.
I also enjoy Bigelow Constant Comment. Thank you for feeding the birds and squirrels as well. I do the same on a daily basis.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Walmart "floor sweepings" – probably CTC – iced tea bags.

What can I say? There are days for a leisurely cup of something good, and days when you need to guzzle a pitcher of iced tea.

But "tea is the way," to (unwillingly) involve the Mandalorian. Espresso is giving me the shakes. Tea's slow release of caf is better.

AA

If you are looking for a 'breakfast tea' blend, I'd recommend using one spoon of this, and one spoon of your small leaf Assam, for 3-5 minutes in a teapot and enough water for two servings. I'd then add sugar and milk to taste (how many people in England drink their tea, not everyone will add milk/sugar to their tea.
I do like an occasional sweetened tea, especially in the cold winter months . Burmese tea can be made with Keemun and/or Assam with a teaspoon of cream and a teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk . Traditionally a pinch of salt is added, but I leave the salt out . Assam is a great tea for spiced chai as well.

I do like an occasional sweetened tea, especially in the cold winter months . Burmese tea can be made with Keemun and/or Assam with a teaspoon of cream and a teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk . Traditionally a pinch of salt is added, but I leave the salt out . Assam is a great tea for spiced chai as well.
I also like some sweetened condensed milk in some good black tea which I think of as Hong Kong style tea. I got the idea from a little breakfast place in San Francisco's Chinatown. I usually like it in some Keemun, but lacking that I've been drinking some Yorkshire Gold with a teaspoon or so of the condensed milk in a 6oz cup. I do have some Keemun on order.

Top Bottom