What's new

So....... I was at work today.....

Ok... So I have been working alot this past week. I'm an electrician, Union, and tend to work alot of overtime on alot of the projects that I have end up on. I try to make as much money as possible because I never know how long I am going to be out of work between jobs. Anyways, I get to shave about every other day, or maybe every thirty six hours. This morning I decided to get up early, and give myself a really great shave. So I get up at four am, use my gillette president, Some MWF, my make shift scuttle, and have as great shave. I followed it up with some Clubman pinaude, and a light dusting of Talc, and ent to work feeling like a million bucks.....

So at about 730 ish, I was meeting up with my foreman for some info, and my general foreman happened to be there. Well while talking my foreman, my GF reached out and touched my face like right under my ear and slid his finger down towards my neck real quick..... Now this is totally off the wall here... So I looked over at him and said, "what the F$%k?" to wich he said "nothing, never mind." I asked him if ther was something on my face, and he said no. I then said "I shaved this morning, did I cut myself?" he then said "No, you did a really good job".

I just thought that was kinda funny..... he's not a big shaveing guy, nor does he know anything about my crazy shaving hobby thing that im into. he wears a long gottee, and some times a beard......

Total BBS today........

V

VR6ofpain

hahaha.... Too funny..... He's actually a friend of mine, and verry much straight! LOL..... it was just weird.
I was wondering about that. I have never heard someone say "you did a really good job" regarding a shave. I thought he was hitting on you. Guess not!

What you have try is the same shave but change the location.. You'll get mugged by beautiful women (or men!!) Depends where you go :biggrin:

Cheers

This touching moment was brought to you by Red Wing boots, Craftsman Tools and Mitchell's Wool Fat soap. Wow. Thanks for the visual Irish. That was hilarious.

Well while talking my foreman, my GF reached out and touched my face like right under my ear and slid his finger down towards my neck real quick.....

I had to read that like 9 times before it made any sense...
I kept reading GF as "girlfriend"... :001_huh:

I had something similar I was running around with two friends today(both female) and while at another friends appartment and after I came out of the bathroom I said "Is it bad that when I see a cartrige razor I shudder?" and the other two looked at me funny till I explained how I shaved then one of them felt my face and then next thing I know I was getting facerbated by 4 females!!:w00t:

Top Bottom