What's new

Double thumbs up for Santa

After exhausting research I decided on the Feather AS-D2 and being close to Christmas I thought to have Santa put the cost on her dime.

It’s Christmas Eve so I made myself a couple of whiskeys and turned on the show COPS and waited to see if Santa granted my wish of world peace and the AS-D2. Well I fell asleep but woke up to a divine ray of light shining on a wrapped box under the tree (just one of the tree lights shining on box, I’m trying to add effect to story). My excitement was incredible also the urge to use the bathroom. Finally I got to opening the present 🎁. It was the Feather.

I got to try it this morning with the Feather blade. It worked as expected. Nice sound effects, close shave and no irritation.

Regards and a great New Year.

Are you sure that that light wasn’t a criminal running by wearing light up shoes? My favourite episode. Moron running thru the woods being chased by the cops wearing light up sneakers. Hilarious.

The AS-D2 is killer. VERY mild, but literally made for a Feather blade. 👍

Are you sure that that light wasn’t a criminal running by wearing light up shoes? My favourite episode. Moron running thru the woods being chased by the cops wearing light up sneakers. Hilarious.

The AS-D2 is killer. VERY mild, but literally made for a Feather blade. 👍
First time with Feather blade, I liked it.

I’m hoping to see the COP show you mentioned.

Top Bottom