What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF x3

Three winners. Please read everything, there is a "catch". 🙂

I have been gifted many items here, and as such, it is time to give back. I have three razors and three brushes that I would like to PIF.

Razors:
  • Silver Gillette Tech in very good shape, finish intact, minor spotting on the handle.
  • Fatip Testina Gentile, bought new, used once.
  • Edwin Jagger DE89 Kelvin, bought new used less than a dozen times.
Brushes:
  • PAA Peregrino, bought used from a member here, used twice by me.
  • Perfecto pure badger, my first brush, bought new, limited use.
  • Simpson Trafalgar T3, bought new, used once.
20221209_210226.jpg

Here's how it works:
  • I ask that participants have been members for at least two weeks, with no restriction based on number of posts.
  • The first person to respond "I'm in" will immediately get their choice of one razor and one brush. Done. But here's the catch: that person will also pick the next two winners in any way they wish. Those two members will each receive one of the remaining razors and one of the remaining brushes, as determined by the first member.
  • I will pay shipping anywhere in the US only (sorry) to the winners after all have been determined.
Does that make sense? Please don't post "I'm in" first if you don't want to run the PIF for the remaining items, but if you do, you get your choice. 🙂

Last edited:
What a wonderful PIF on your part. I appreciate your generosity and will really put some thought into who I'll pick for the remaining two sets. This will be fun so I thank you for that alone.

For myself I will choice the Fatip and the Simpson. I've never used a Fatip razor before and love shaving themes so that razor is perfect. I also have never use any brush from Simpson before so it will be really nice to see what this brush has to offer.

How long would you say I have to decide on the other sets? I will go by your wishes and direction.

Again, thank you @gpjoe. You're a real gentleman.

What a wonderful PIF on your part. I appreciate your generosity and will really put some thought into who I'll pick for the remaining two sets. This will be fun so I thank you for that alone.

For myself I will choice the Fatip and the Simpson. I've never used a Fatip razor before and love shaving themes so that razor is perfect. I also have never use any brush from Simpson before so it will be really nice to see what this brush has to offer.

How long would you say I have to decide on the other sets? I will go by your wishes and direction.

I'm happy that you are happy. 🙂

The rest is completely up to you. You can just say the next two members to post win, and end it tonight. You can let it run for a week and randomly select two winners. You can give the next person their choice, like I did, and let them pick the third - I kind of like that one.

I'm happy that you are happy. 🙂

The rest is completely up to you. You can just say the next two members to post win, and end it tonight. You can let it run for a week and randomly select two winners. You can give the next person their choice, like I did, and let them pick the third - I kind of like that one.
Awesome. Thanks for the freedom. With that said....

For the next two winners we have:
  • A Gillette Tech in very good shape, finish intact, minor spotting on the handle.
  • An Edwin Jagger DE89 Kelvin, in new-used condition
And...
  • A P.A.A. Peregrino synthetic, bought used from a member here, used only twice.
  • Perfecto pure badger, O.P.'s first brush, bought new, limited use.

To win, simply tell me what you like most about whichever razor and brush you'd like to win. Share with me with it is that speaks to you about them. Pick one razor and one brush to talk about. I'm not looking for anything in particular but you're honest thoughts on each.

I'll let this run for one week from the original poster's (gpjoe) post. That means the deadline is next Friday the 16th of December at 7 pm PST.

I will pick two winners and as stated in the original post, gpjoe will send the items your way.

Please send all thanks and appreciation his way. The generosity displayed here is courtesy of him. I am only an instrument of his kindness.

Thank you gpjoe, and good luck everyone!

Excellent choice Bandit! You still have some amazing shaves!

Congrats to you for winning and @gpjoe for putting this together.

And good luck to the other winners!!

Guido

Edit: just to be sure - respectfully not in.

I’ll play if I can:
Gillette Tech, I enjoy the razor for gentle shaves but the one I have is my grandfathers and I would never want it taken at an airport. I’d love to have this one to use in carryon.
PAA brush: never used a synthetic brush. I’d be interested in seeing how they work. Could be great in the carryon as well from what I’ve hear.
Thanks for an opportunity.

I'm in. I'd like to try the PAA brush because I like the polymer handle and I've heard great things about their synthetics. (I have a Taconic synthetic brush, but I don't like the fat handle. It cramps my hand. I like the way that the polymer handle of the PAA comes in to grip easier.).

I've never used a DE89 style razor before. I've mostly used Techs, some Tech knockoffs, a couple of TTOs, my beloved Henson, and TWR. So I'd love to give the DE89 style razor a whirl, and if I don't like it I'll PIF it on as I have done with some other products that I tried and then passed on.

Alright, it's Monday, and we have some days to go before this PIF ends. If you're interested in being the proud new owner of an Edwin Jagger DE89 Kelvin or a Gillette Tech feel free to share a few words on why you like the one you want most. Oh and don't forget about the Perfecto badger or the PAA synthetic brushes. They're looking for a new home as well!

They're both great razors, and many find them perfect as everyday razors. Don't miss out on these cool items. Oh, and they're free!

Top Bottom