What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades- December Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since January 1, 2022. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

Bump.

I won this last December. If you’re new here and haven’t tried every blade, then this is well worth getting in on!

(Respectfully not in. Cuz I’ve been here too long now. And, like, I won this last year.)

I'm nearing the end of my first year on B&B and would enjoy more blades to try, thank you. But if there is a newer member that needs this more, I am happy to step aside.

If I do get this generous PIF, I'd love help identifying the blades on the sharp end of the spectrum that I haven't yet tried. I'm a big fan of Nacet and Perma-sharp. I did exchange some blades with The Great Blade Exchange.

Last edited:
I'm in.

Been on B&B since October and would love to try different blades. These would be used in my Henson AL13 (+) and my Feather AS-D2. Both mild razors. Currently using Henson's own RK blades and Feather's own Feather blades.

Wow, thank you very much, @dmshaver that is very kind of you! And huge thanks for the blade exchange you run, what an incredibly generous gift to the community!!

If anyone has recommendations for blades on the sharper end of the spectrum, I'd be grateful. Medium and mild blades don't work well on my face.

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since January 1, 2022. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.
I'm in

Top Bottom