What's new

Simpsons shipping times

My order arrived today. I ordered and paid Nov 1, and received confirmation on Nov 2nd that the brushes would be made. They were completed by Nov 15th and the shipping info was submitted that day. FedEx picked up the package on the 16th and they arrived just outside of Toronto today at 5pm.

This was the fasted FedEx has ever delivered, from pick up, to my door in 5 days. I usually have to wait for a 4-5 days for them to clear customs.

Maybe Simpsons uses DHL for US orders?

Maybe Simpsons uses DHL for US orders?
I know mine is being shipped via DHL. The last update I had from them was this past Friday saying it had arrived at a Deutsche Post mail terminal. I’m kind of assuming the lack of updates Saturday and Sunday are due to it being a weekend. Just surprised I haven’t received an update today. But then again the USPS isn’t that great about providing updates either sometimes

08DDA164-29F9-4856-BDFD-D7B8A8481055.png

It’s finally in the US but took them a couple different attempts to get it here

What is the latest on the Brush delivery Saga?
I am tracking one of my purchases from Pasturer's. It took a bit of a detour. It should have gone from NYC to my home in Florida. It took a side trip to LA.
As far as I can tell unlike its predecessor it hasn’t taken a week long tour of southern England, spending Christmas in London, followed by a few days sightseeing in Frankfurt am Main (possibly a week), a few days (again possibly a week) sightseeing in Paris while spending New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées near the Arc de Triumph before finally heading stateside to me. This one has actually cleared customs and is on the way to me
218F963E-8AEC-4C02-B794-B56BB4A4F130.png

What is the latest on the Brush delivery Saga?
I am tracking one of my purchases from Pasturer's. It took a bit of a detour. It should have gone from NYC to my home in Florida. It took a side trip to LA.
As to ordering stuff from Pasture’s I’ve never had any problems with them shipping my order to somewhere else and I’m in Florida as well

I ordered two brushes directly from Simpson on 10/23 which were delivered 11/28.

Meanwhile, I ordered MWF from Pasteurs on Sunday night and it will be here tomorrow.

As to ordering stuff from Pasture’s I’ve never had any problems with them shipping my order to somewhere else and I’m in Florida as well
It wasn’t pasture’s fault
It was USPS. I have had some packages over shoot me and end up in Miami.
But LA is pretty crazy
It will get to me

It wasn’t pasture’s fault
It was USPS. I have had some packages over shoot me and end up in Miami.
But LA is pretty crazy
It will get to me
Miami is understandable. But LA? Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder what they’re thinking

The Simpsons Duke3 2Band Silvertip ready made that I paid for on November 9th finally made it thru customs in New York last night, I would expect it to be at my house by December 9th.

30 days after order, oh well I guess that is just how long it takes now.

Doug

It's been long enough that I occasionally forget that I ordered a CH2 platinum. Will be a nice surprise when one lands unexpectedly on my doorstep.

It's been long enough that I occasionally forget that I ordered a CH2 platinum. Will be a nice surprise when one lands unexpectedly on my doorstep.
That’s what I have on the way. With the sapphire handle. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow. Just depends on how long it stays at the main post office before they send it to the office that delivers to my address. Just depends on how long it stays at the main office

I ordered a Super badger Eagle G3 on November 26. They shipped it to me via FedEx. I got it today 12/5. That was nine days from order. Last month I received my Trafalgar T3 with a ruby handle in via USPS in just over 3 weeks
Also My eagle came in the Simpson gift box that they sell on their website for about $5. My Trafalgar came in an unmarked red box.
Is Simpson
1. Is Simpson using FedEx to assure that the black Friday sales arrive in time for Christmas?
2. Does the more expensive brushes get shipped via FedEx?
3. Is the Royal mail having issues so Simpson has switched to FedEx?
Simpson eagle 1.jpeg
Simpson eagle 2.jpeg
Simpson eagle 3.jpeg

I ordered a Super badger Eagle G3 on November 26. They shipped it to me via FedEx. I got it today 12/5. That was nine days from order. Last month I received my Trafalgar T3 with a ruby handle in via USPS in just over 3 weeks
Also My eagle came in the Simpson gift box that they sell on their website for about $5. My Trafalgar came in an unmarked red box.
Is Simpson
1. Is Simpson using FedEx to assure that the black Friday sales arrive in time for Christmas?
2. Does the more expensive brushes get shipped via FedEx?
3. Is the Royal mail having issues so Simpson has switched to FedEx?
View attachment 1567547
View attachment 1567548
View attachment 1567549
Not sure if they’re using FedEx to ensure delivery by Christmas or not. Mine was shipped using a combination of DHL and the USPS If you went with the £19.99 shipping option I think they use either DHL, FedEx or UPS. The more expensive shipping option is sent air mail via the Royal Mail and wherever the local postal service is. In your case it would be the USPS

That’s the green outer box right? I got that with my order as well
Both of my Simpsons came in a green outer box. The Trafalgar came in an inner box red box with no writing on it. The Eagle came in a red box with the Simpson brush label.

Top Bottom