What's new

Blackland Era baseplates

Hi all

I know it's a long shot but asking anyway

Looking to buy the Blackland Era open comb baseplate level 5 + safety bar baseplates levels 3, 4 and 5.

If it means buying the whole lot including the razor to get them I'm ok with that as well

Shipping will be to Portland, USA.

Thank you

Blackland still has the Open Comb varieties in the 3 and 4 and it’s $25 a piece which is a steal. I’d suggest going that way you won’t be disappointed.

In addition, I’d you wanted an OC 5 you can still get the whole Era razor for $55 on their site. The other plus is you’d be over the $99 threshold if you bought the ERA OC5 and the 2 plates, so you’d qualify for free shipping.

Blackland still has the Open Comb varieties in the 3 and 4 and it’s $25 a piece which is a steal. I’d suggest going that way you won’t be disappointed.

In addition, I’d you wanted an OC 5 you can still get the whole Era razor for $55 on their site.
Thank you for your advice. It's appreciated.

I did manage to get the OC levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 off their website. The OC level 5 was sold out but I have managed to secure that one due to a generous member on here.

I also managed to get the safety bar levels 1 and 2 on their website. All the other Era safety bar levels ie 3, 4 and 5 appear to be sold out.

I am still keen to add them to my collection so that i have a full set. So if anyone has Era safety bar baseplates 3, 4 and 5 and your not using them in keen to add them to my collection. Thank you

Top Bottom