What's new

BEST Black Friday deals?

Just got a Black Friday email from Yates.
10% off?
That's the normal discount they give when you sign up.
Plus the "Build your own razor" option is out of stock and any baseplate besides the "M" are also out of stock.
Strange Black Friday sale!:confused:
Same old story with that place. I'd probably still be waiting for my BYOR order that was placed July 8th. 😹😹😹😹

Get 20% off at Pasteur’s using code BFCM22. Should $63.60 give or take for a Commodore X3 in best if you hurry.
Thanks! Any of their other products that are a must have? Eyeing some of those $3.99 shave bars!

Edit: DOH! If I had known about 30 mins earlier, I would have just run over to one of their locations right by me!

Anyone having problems checking out with Pasteur's? Last week or so I haven't been able to check out with paypal.

pasteur.jpg

Am I on their blacklist or something?

Can be had at Razor Emporium for $56 and change - put something else in your stocking to total $70 and shipping will be free.
Ah man! I placed by order with Pateur’s @4:50 EST and they had it “shipped” by 5:24 PM!!! Still a good deal so not gonna sweat over it.
Anyone having problems checking out with Pasteur's? Last week or so I haven't been able to check out with paypal.

View attachment 1561363

Am I on their blacklist or something?
Worked for me earlier. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tried Pasteur's on my phone and laptop and same message. Seems like once I had a problem with the customer service guy when they had that weird PAA sale that had to be invoiced through email instead of the website and he rudely cancelled my order when I questioned that the process seemed sketchy. Ever since then I'm not able to place an order.

Not a traditional normal wet razor but it deserves a place here for those that use one!
Norelco 5100 Rotary, $34.99 at Target (Normally $100 everywhere).
I just brought one home! Ordered it online and picked it up within the hour at my local Target.
I have a Panasonic Arc 5 that I still use for rogue hair cleanup in difficult spots.
So I figured I couldn't go wrong with this one at $35:

full

Top Bottom