What's new

Monthly photo challenge: November 2022 Black & White

Looks like I was chosen as the winner of the October photo challenge so I get to choose the November topic. As a long time lover of black and white photography I'd love to see what everyone else has to share! I'll kick things off with a few of my own.
DSCF1576a.JPG

DSCF1866a.JPG

DSCF1775a.JPG

I never intended to join the challenge, but I did take some B&W photos on Ilford XP2 plus film in my grandparents old Agfa Isola 2 mid November, just to see if it worked correctly.

IMG_20221115_203808.jpg

This is one of the few exposures I'm satisfied with,as it didn't allways produce the sharpest results, being a a very cheap camera in its time, but perfectly usable.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I never intended to join the challenge, but I did take some B&W photos on Ilford XP2 plus film in my grandparents old Agfa Isola 2 mid November, just to see if it worked correctly.

View attachment 1568417

This is one of the few exposures I'm satisfied with,as it didn't allways produce the sharpest results, being a a very cheap camera in its time, but perfectly usable.
VERY nice my friend!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod

View attachment 1568417

I can't picture that as Sørumsand Stasjon so I am probably wrong.

I'm going to go out on a limb and vote...

So many good entries for this contest! I had a really hard time deciding. I like the whole vibe of #11. Is it a tender scene or something more sinister? In any case that one gets my vote.

Top Bottom