What's new

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ SOTD "European Theme Week" November 7, 2022 to Nov 13th, 2022 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD

PAA Cube 2.0 preshave
MdC Rose shaving soap
Declaration Grooming B13 Cold Jefferson brush
Rocnel Sailor 2022 razor
Feather blade
Proraso White post shave
CE206BBE-76D8-454B-95EB-E0CF95BE13A9.jpeg
ย 

SOTD: 13th November 2022.

View attachment 1555780

โ€‹
Shaving Recipe for Remembrance Sunday. (UK)

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.
Mug Lather.
Lather: Williams Mug Shaving Soap.
Blade: Treet Dura Sharp. (D2)
Razor: 1940's Thin Handle Gillette Flat Bottom Tech. (ENG)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Alum Rub. /Cold Water Face Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel Williams Aqua Velva ASL. / Nivea Men Replenishing PSB.

Remembrance Sunday morning shave.

'In honour to the fallen heroes of all wars past & present'....'All politicians around the world should make it their duty to visit war memorials to be reminded what happens when politics fails'.

I have nothing but utter contempt for politics, most of all politicians of what they have done and are still doing to the world that we live in. Shame on them. Enough said.

Everything in my shave set up this morning worked together wonderfully. A smooth performance from the 1940's tech / Treet Dura duo was wonderful cutting through my remaining stubble with effortless ease.

A comfortable 2 pass + pick-ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report. finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Replenishing PSB.

My face is feeling cool, smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay Safe and enjoy your Sunday Remembrance Ladies & Gentlemen. :cool:
โ€‹
Awesome shave Barry. Brit..:c2:
ย 
Status
Not open for further replies.