What's new

Monthly photo challenge: October 2022 fill The Frame.

Since I won September's challenge, I get to choose the next month's contest. This month will be Fill The Frame.

Cut out any extraneous clutter and fill the frame with your subject.

Here's a few pictures to inspire you.

20221012_093928.jpg

20221013_105509.jpg

20221013_105705.jpg

I'll play along, can't be a contest with only one entry. Still hoping to see a few more. Night sky with Orion, Mars,most of Taurus, and some clouds. Dots connected shot in photo of the day thread.
P1170899.jpg

E525D3D4-C49A-4E90-B1E6-9F9431DC0E79.jpeg

Portuguese dish called migas, of bread crumbs, asparagus and roasted pork. We had it at a little family cafe place in Rodondo Portugal. It was delish and with a jug of the house red wine. One of the best meals we have had in Portugal.

Last edited:
So since I started this month's challenge almost 2 weeks late, I'm going to give it till the end of the week for any additional entries to be submitted. Last date for any any photos for this month's challenge to be submitted will be 11/4/2022.

Last Call for photos and likes for this month's Challenge Fill the Frame. I'll be announcing the winner Sunday afternoon.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
If we vote for October, my vote goes to #5, mainly due to composition and lighting.

Wow this is really cool guys!!! You all just made my day! I just joined the B&B forum and thought how cool it is that there is a photography section as well, why not join and share a bit :) Thanks for the votes!

As you can tell I'm a fan of black and white photography. If that hasn't been done recently maybe we could use it as the next theme?

Wow this is really cool guys!!! You all just made my day! I just joined the B&B forum and thought how cool it is that there is a photography section as well, why not join and share a bit :) Thanks for the votes!

As you can tell I'm a fan of black and white photography. If that hasn't been done recently maybe we could use it as the next theme?

Sounds good to me. Start a new thread for the november challenge and let the pictures be uploaded.

If I may suggest, we are already 8 days into november. we should decide if we are going to shorten the month or skip November and run through December

Top Bottom