What's new

What did you learn from your safety razor shave today?

I added Thayers Unscented Witch Hazel to my shaving routine today for the first time. It will now have a permanent place in my ritual.

Thank you Johnny Cash.....oops, I mean @Butch Waxx 😋
Arbor Man, as talented and gifted as you are….And as early as you start your day I must assume you are in the Nashville music scene in some form or fashion.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Some times you get a razor that is a proto type that I won in a raffle and tweaking a few things from the construction (rounding sharp edges + securing handle better) can lead to a great razor with stellar results.

Today I learned I am spoiled with great artisans soap bases. I used this trickster soap by Shannon's this morning for my face shave and the slickness sucked and it started to burn my skin. I love the scent and gave it another go for my head shave tonight. No burn but slickness still sucked and zero post shave. But at $10 I can't complain too much I guess. I love the scent and I guess it will be a permanent head soap or I could sell it.

I learned how important slickness and more so the post-shave feel of a soap base is to me.

7A06C580-51C6-48AB-BBF0-4FE20A9E1A6E.jpeg

@Juanmosey the Marvel razor seems not to be for sale anymore but looks like a good razor!

Top Bottom