What's new

How good (or bad) do we have it right now?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Coffee is always a good choice.... you have me wondering.. should I have another Yeti full?

I too have a 30 OZ Yeti Tumbler
1667103108481.png

I discovered, I can brew 14 ounces, then brew another 8 ounces, and I will have the mug full, with just enough room for cream and sweetener. As you know, I have a Hamilton Beach 49987 The Scoop, and its an excellent brewer that does the job well. And this yeti mug, gives me all the ounces WOOHOO! :thumbup:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I too have a 30 OZ Yeti Tumbler
View attachment 1548371

I discovered, I can brew 14 ounces, then brew another 8 ounces, and I will have the mug full, with just enough room for cream and sweetener. As you know, I have a Hamilton Beach 49987 The Scoop, and its an excellent brewer that does the job well. And this yeti mug, gives me all the ounces WOOHOO! :thumbup:
My Yeti keeps coffee hot for around 3 hours or so.. warm for longer than that by far.... I've had mine for about 5 years now... love it.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Any idea when you'll get back to it?
It's just something I have to be in the mood for, Kim.
Nothing moves on my lathe unless I'm turning the handles, there is no power feed, and each operation requires a tool change. It is relaxing in a way, but it is also very tedious. My Sherline is not a production machine, it was designed for making one part at a time.
Probably soon, as I am getting tired of moving my brass GTB handle from razor to razor, as it is the only handle I want to use right now, and I am getting ready to PIF a few of my Company Time Handles that I made at work, on company time, as I no longer want to use them.....

~doug~

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
It's just something I have to be in the mood for, Kim.
Nothing moves on my lathe unless I'm turning the handles, there is no power feed, and each operation requires a tool change. It is relaxing in a way, but it is also very tedious. My Sherline is not a production machine, it was designed for making one part at a time.
Probably soon, as I am getting tired of moving my brass GTB handle from razor to razor, as it is the only handle I want to use right now, and I am getting ready to PIF a few of my Company Time Handles that I made at work, on company time, as I no longer want to use them.....

~doug~
Doug,

Just shoot me a PM when you're inspired.... There is no rush.. sometime next year would be fine. I have enough to occupy me for a while around here.... when I get back to my BFBT and BRFB, one of your 26gram handles would be perfect. I don't think that will happen until early next year now. I have too many new razors to work through. It's sort of a fun "problem" to have.

Top Bottom