What's new

Bootlegger’s Bay Rum Scent Breakdown

36 ounces is a lot of Bay Rum!

:)

Didn't mix all of it, but I'm loving the juice!!

Filled an old Avon Bay Rum jug I had, and emptied then filled a Cholula hot sauce (as has been done 1,000 times on B&B).

Finished off the hot sauce bottle with a little brand recognition. I hope you don't mind my unsolicited use of your tag around the bottle neck!

Feast your eyes!

1665857764054.png

1665857809664.png

1665857859061.png

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Didn't mix all of it, but I'm loving the juice!!

Filled an old Avon Bay Rum jug I had, and emptied then filled a Cholula hot sauce (as has been done 1,000 times on B&B).

Finished off the hot sauce bottle with a little brand recognition. I hope you don't mind my unsolicited use of your tag around the bottle neck!

Feast your eyes!

View attachment 1539849
View attachment 1539851
View attachment 1539855

Looks very Retro! :)
How did you write the white lettering?

Looks very Retro! :)
How did you write the white lettering?

1665860985406.png

I bought this paint pen to label some soap tins recently.

I was reading a thread from a while back where 50 members made their own custom scented soap using grated Williams pucks mixed with their favorite afterhave. Well, I have way too much vintage Avon I've acquired over the last year and a case of Arko sticks that came in a bundle from BST, so I got inspired and made an Avon Deep Woods, and an Avon Spicy soap for myself with the Arko.

1665861472729.png

OkieStubble

View attachment 1539898

I bought this paint pen to label some soap tins recently.

I was reading a thread from a while back where 50 members made their own custom scented soap using grated Williams pucks mixed with their favorite afterhave. Well, I have way too much vintage Avon I've acquired over the last year and a case of Arko sticks that came in a bundle from BST, so I got inspired and made an Avon Deep Woods, and an Avon Spicy soap for myself with the Arko.

View attachment 1539908

You have very artistic handwriting! Couldn’t have been easy, keeping everything centered and even on that glass bottle. :)

I’m impressed! I’m also glad you are liking my Bootlegger’s Original Bay Rum. It gets even better with age.

You should try Bootlegger’s Lime Bay Rum…. :)

You have very artistic handwriting! Couldn’t have been easy, keeping everything centered and even on that glass bottle. :)

I’m impressed! I’m also glad you are liking my Bootlegger’s Original Bay Rum. It gets even better with age.

You should try Bootlegger’s Lime Bay Rum…. :)

Thank you for the kind words!

You read my mind, I'm definitely going to mix up a batch of the BR Lime as well.

...and I've got my eye on the El Dorado recipe too.

OkieStubble

Thank you for the kind words!

You read my mind, I'm definitely going to mix up a batch of the BR Lime as well.

...and I've got my eye on the El Dorado recipe too.

Colder weather is approaching. EL Dorado shines in colder weather. :)

Top Bottom