What's new

Nahl Biolabs SE 3D Printed Razor - First Use & Thoughts (Head Shave)

hey so as some of you have seen my post on the acquisitons thread that i got my first 3d printed razor,
its made by some company called nahl biolabs, i know nothing about this company just stumbled across it on ebay uk so thought id take a punt

this razor is brilliant, the razor picks up lather amazingly, i mean it reminds me a bit of the leaf razor the way it picks up the lather
it doesnt get clogged up, its really easy to use, efficent and id say about mid aggression and is brilliant for long and short strokes

two things though, i dont know how long these razors can last as its made of some sort of plastic i think,
and it is a little fiddly to align the blade as you need to ensure the blades sitting straight

i think this could easily be a daily driver but probably even more better for people like myself that dont shave as often or someone like myself who has thick and coarse hair

bare in mind its my first 3d printer razor so i have nothing to compare it with but it does somewhat resemble the GEM style razors,
all in all as a head shaver its good an i enjoyed a quick , comfortable head shave but it does have a bit of a bulky head so not sure about face shavers?
suppose it depends on the person experience like always YMMV

IMG_20221014_132215.jpg

IMG_20221014_172644.jpg

IMG_20221014_172706.jpg
IMG_20221014_172725.jpg
IMG_20221014_172742.jpg

hey so as some of you have seen my post on the acquisitons thread that i got my first 3d printed razor,
its made by some company called nahl biolabs, i know nothing about this company just stumbled across it on ebay uk so thought id take a punt

this razor is brilliant, the razor picks up lather amazingly, i mean it reminds me a bit of the leaf razor the way it picks up the lather
it doesnt get clogged up, its really easy to use, efficent and id say about mid aggression and is brilliant for long and short strokes

two things though, i dont know how long these razors can last as its made of some sort of plastic i think,
and it is a little fiddly to align the blade as you need to ensure the blades sitting straight

i think this could easily be a daily driver but probably even more better for people like myself that dont shave as often or someone like myself who has thick and coarse hair

bare in mind its my first 3d printer razor so i have nothing to compare it with but it does somewhat resemble the GEM style razors,
all in all as a head shaver its good an i enjoyed a quick , comfortable head shave but it does have a bit of a bulky head so not sure about face shavers?

View attachment 1539235
View attachment 1539236
View attachment 1539240View attachment 1539241View attachment 1539243
Interesting looking razor.

View attachment 1539235
View attachment 1539236
View attachment 1539240View attachment 1539241View attachment 1539243
Interesting looking razor. I agree about the bulky head. It could be cumbersome in some areas. I don't have many de designs, but mine has a slimmer profile and has 3 caps for adjusting the aggression. Surprisingly, the handle looks similar to one of my designs.

Reactions: saj
Interesting looking razor.

Interesting looking razor. I agree about the bulky head. It could be cumbersome in some areas. I don't have many de designs, but mine has a slimmer profile and has 3 caps for adjusting the aggression. Surprisingly, the handle looks similar to one of my designs.
ohh cool, so you print out your own 3d razors and handles etc? would be cool to be able to do that

Top Bottom