What's new

My wife is so kind! I’m so loyal to this place!

Greetings all!

Just spending the day with my wife. She let me spend my birthday money on a few more goodies here! You have to wait until later as per her rules I can’t open the bag until I get home!
2BEED918-02C1-4EE3-8DA7-B42FBB138493.jpeg

Jason

I’ve got to say Jason, I find your “my wife let me/don’t let me” threads so funny and weird in a good way.

Until this day I haven’t figured out if you’re joking or not.

I’m guessing by her looks on the last picture that this is not a game.

Enjoy your products my friend! (If she lets you of course). 😂

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I think we all know, when your in a marriage, ladies are the managers of your lives. You do nothing without their say so. But in the end, you love them, have a life with them, have kids with them, so you accept your reality, and substatute a different one in your head. @FarmerTan is good at that! He's king of Arkoland you know, and he expects all his worthy subjects, to use Arko. But his war department keeps a close eye on his spending. 🤣

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I think we all know, when your in a marriage, ladies are the managers of your lives. You do nothing without their say so. But in the end, you love them, have a life with them, have kids with them, so you accept your reality, and substatute a different one in your head. @FarmerTan is good at that! He's king of Arkoland you know, and he expects all his worthy subjects, to use Arko. But his war department keeps a close eye on his spending. 🤣
You have me all figured out!

I’ve got to say Jason, I find your “my wife let me/don’t let me” threads so funny and weird in a good way.

Until this day I haven’t figured out if you’re joking or not.

I’m guessing by her looks on the last picture that this is not a game.

Enjoy your products my friend! (If she lets you of course). 😂
That picture of my wife preventing me from opening the bag was scripted; i.e that was a humorous post if you see what I mean!

Jason.

Thanks for all your replies everyone.

I’m feeling kind of ‘treasured’ here now, to be such a highly respected member on B&B. I am ever so pleased how I went from newbie to highly respected during the 14 or so months since I first started.

Absolute kind regards brothers.

Jason.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks for all your replies everyone.

I’m feeling kind of ‘treasured’ here now, to be such a highly respected member on B&B. I am ever so pleased how I went from newbie to highly respected during the 14 or so months since I first started.

Absolute kind regards brothers.

Jason.
As long as you treasure your wife, we will treasure you my friend.

I married my best friend, as evidenced by the fact that she lets me play on here so much. My life would be worth nothing if not for my lovely best friend, AKA, the War Department. I probably have the longest leash of any man on Badger and Blade!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
As long as you treasure your wife, we will treasure you my friend.

I married my best friend, as evidenced by the fact that she lets me play on here so much. My life would be worth nothing if not for my lovely best friend

Different lady, but what Dave said 100%

The “different lady” being my Wife is not Dave’s wife. I don’t want you treasuring a different lady than your wife unless it’s your daughter.

Top Bottom