What's new

Pastuer Pharmacy

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Worked fine for me. Use “DEALPASTEUR” to shave 15% if done before midnight this Sunday.

Anyone know what's wrong with their website?
When you select "Razors", you get a blank page. It's been like this for like 2 weeks!
It's easy to find something if you search for a specific item. But if you want to browse every razor,
it's impossible!

I get the same - empty page.

I have been a "repeat often" customer of Pasteur during my noob shaver phase (7 months).

The only complaint I have is the clunkiness of their website operation. Seems to operate in Fortran!

Agreed, but for me it is the price of admission.

Great selection, great pricing, free shipping, very good customer service, so I put up with the website quirks and dodgy product descriptions.

If you know exactly what you want, it is easy to find by searching, or browsing by "brand"

Worked fine for me. Use “DEALPASTEUR” to shave 15% if done before midnight this Sunday.
I received a one time use 20% coupon today for following them on FB & IG and it's only giving me 10% off when I enter it in my cart:(
I sent them an email about it. Let's see what they say!

I have ordered from them once successfully- my first post in this thread. Twice since then, the checkout freezes, PayPal won't open and continuing to try it eventually gets me a message that I have used my discount code too many times and removes it. I usually give up at that point and then have to deal with emails for 3 days straight reminding me that I have items in my cart.

Great prices. Great shipping. Horrible website.

Had another issue of Pasteurs not working for any of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. It wasn’t letting me check out even on a previous promo code a week or two earlier. This was the message it said after trying to check out 20 times:

85149F41-F3FC-4358-A1C9-5C74FA0A52BD.jpeg

I sent an email asking for assistance and got automated reply, a day or two later I get response from the same Leandro Burgess “customer service manager” I dealt with in the fiasco I’m still pissed about back on September 21st (check out post #13,14 and 16 in this thread). Got a quick reply saying he will investigate. A week later and crickets, so I email today Wed. 11/30 saying it was a joke there was no way I could purchase from the site during Black Friday and Cyber Monday (and even a week or 2 before that) and that it’s taken a week to figure out the problem and still no answers??? (for over a month you couldn’t even search for razors on the site just a blank page)

My gut is telling me I am banned from the site but I don’t think they could tell me that as that would be open for a lawsuit.

Last edited:
I buy everything from Pasteur. Problem is I don't know exactly what I want🤣
That's why I posted that!
I want to browse all the razors!
I recall the same issue not being able to search for any razors for over a month. How can they not get their site working properly after all this time?

I recall the same issue not being able to search for any razors for over a month. How can they not get their site working properly after all this time?
It was literally not showing the catalog of razors for at least 2-3 months. But they've since fixed it. I went into to look during the Black Friday deals and it was working.

It was literally not showing the catalog of razors for at least 2-3 months. But they've since fixed it. I went into to look during the Black Friday deals and it was working.
I remember trying to find some new razors during a previous 20% promo code late October or early November and I was like are they not selling razors anymore? I had my cart full of software good like soaps and stuff and it wouldn’t let me check out. Fast forward a month later and the same problem exists where I can’t check out.

I’m going to try right now for a new order and see if I can get the check out to work.

Pasteur is absolutely the best in my opinion. Customer service cannot be beat. Shipping is a!ways free and nobody comes within miles of the selection they offer. Pricing is the best also. They are the only supplier K deal with anymore.

Anyone able to check to see if the 15% off (no code required) is working? I tried on both mobile and laptop and I'm not seein any discounts on non sale items. The sale is supposed to expire tonight at 11:59pm.

Top Bottom