What's new

GEM Contour II - WOW!

After taking a hiatus from GEM razors, due to getting into Injectors, I decided to get back into them, and purchase a Contour II. What can I say? I used it tonight, for the first time, and I got such a great shave. I used a PTFE blade and Proraso Sandelwood soap and got a DFS shave, and no cuts. The Contour II is such a comfortable, yet efficient razor, probably my favorite GEM razor!

I’m a big fan of GEMs generally and PTFE blades particularly. My first shave with a 1912 gave me GRAD.

I have one of the Contour IIs. A very nice shave indeed. If you like a less heavy style razor, a GEM Featherweight will suit you down to the ground, assuming you do have one. They can be picked up relatively cheaply too.

I’m a big fan of GEMs generally and PTFE blades particularly. My first shave with a 1912 gave me GRAD.

I have one of the Contour IIs. A very nice shave indeed. If you like a less heavy style razor, a GEM Featherweight will suit you down to the ground, assuming you do have one. They can be picked up relatively cheaply too.
The Feather Weight is my second favorite. The 1912 is good, but I find it to be too mild (weird, I know). I have a MMOC too, but I find it to be a bit much.

Top Bottom