What's new

Executive Shaving company

This excellent retailer from Scotland is having a sell off to as they say, make way for new products later in the year. I'm intrigued to wonder what these new brands will be.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
ESC is such a great source for so many shaving products. I got my first complete setup from them based on Brian Mulreany’s recommendations. He is missed but just yesterday, I ordered a handmade Stef Baxter lipped shaving bowl from them. Robert picked me out one of the ones with a darker finish. Same amazing customer service continues even with Brian retiring.

ESC is such a great source for so many shaving products. I got my first complete setup from them based on Brian Mulreany’s recommendations. He is missed but just yesterday, I ordered a handmade Stef Baxter lipped shaving bowl from them. Robert picked me out one of the ones with a darker finish. Same amazing customer service continues even with Brian retiring.
I did not know Brian had retired as I have purchased several items from ESC over the last few years….I still watch that “epic” clip of him from many years ago where he is teaching how to shave with a Safety razor 101.

Yes, Executive Shaving is a classy operation and Brian developed some outstanding razors like the Claymore SE and the Outlaw DE, as well as his great YouTube tutorials and his genuine efforts to help customers select the best shaving gear for their needs. It always felt like he believed if he could help people get better shaves then the business would take care of itself. I also think it is wonderful that he gifted the business ownership to his employees when he retired, rather than selling it.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Yes, Executive Shaving is a classy operation and Brian developed some outstanding razors like the Claymore SE and the Outlaw DE, as well as his great YouTube tutorials and his genuine efforts to help customers select the best shaving gear for their needs. It always felt like he believed if he could help people get better shaves then the business would take care of itself. I also think it is wonderful that he gifted the business ownership to his employees when he retired, rather than selling it.
Very well expressed, Mr. Shav"v"ington.

He did exactly that with me. He was more of a shaving consultant rather than a sales person.

Top Bottom