What's new

Not Blooming AL, Checking In

I don't think I've ever tried a triple milled soap. The closest, maybe, was the Pre de Provence No.63. It worked well but I didn't like the fragrance that much. I typically like to start loading my brush somewhat dry adding just enough water to get a paste. Though I just recently began bowl lathering.

Who knows, maybe if I end up using triple milled soaps I will have to change my name.

Thanks for the welcome.
I really like PdP 63, but I don't bloom it either. I really like triple milled soaps, such as Tobac, which are really hard and lack a lot of water.

I really like PdP 63, but I don't bloom it either. I really like triple milled soaps, such as Tobac, which are really hard and lack a lot of water.
Eventually I'll try a triple milled soap. I tried Tobac in the stick form. It too worked really well. But the scent, to my nose, had a note that was off. But that's been a theme for me, there's not that many scents I like.

Welcome to B&B.
The hard soaps benefit from blooming but the softer soaps don't need it. I tend to use the soft soaps (croaps as they are sometimes referred to) these days, eg Cella, Proraso.

Welcome to B&B.
The hard soaps benefit from blooming but the softer soaps don't need it. I tend to use the soft soaps (croaps as they are sometimes referred to) these days, eg Cella, Proraso.
Thanks for the welcome, Invicta. Though I've never used a triple milled soap, I tend to gravitate toward the softer soaps. I like the tubs.

Top Bottom