What's new

Looked at a S&W 10-6 today

I am a fan of the Tyler T because it doesn't add anymore to the profile of the gun like a larger grip, yet it fills out your hand when you hold the gun. It also keeps your middle finger from going up in the well behind the trigger guard and getting beat up by recoil.

20220815_124444.jpg

20220815_124520.jpg

20220815_124527.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I went through the Police Academy with a Model 10. I was 18 years old. After starting work, I carried its .357 equivalent in stainless, the 65. Carried it for years and years until the Dept. made us change out to Glock because everyone else was doing it. The K frame revolver will always be my favorite shooting gun of all time. It looks great. Enjoy it.

Thank you for your service!

Great looking guns gentlemen, thanks for sharing.

Well, you guys have convinced me that I need to order a Tyler's T grip. The reviews and every thing that read makes since, and they grow on you after awhile. I will probably hold down the bling though and get the black one.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Great looking guns gentlemen, thanks for sharing.

Well, you guys have convinced me that I need to order a Tyler's T grip. The reviews and every thing that read makes since, and they grow on you after awhile. I will probably hold down the bling though and get the black one.
You have to realize that @ColtRevolver has two solid silver front teeth, so he's more than man enough to pull off "bling" Baby!

And on a separate note, I looked at a Colt Masterpiece MK lll and a S&W 15-2 at my favorite gun shop today. Both were in very good conditions, probably 95 to 98%.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
And on a separate note, I looked at a Colt Masterpiece MK lll and a S&W 15-2 at my favorite gun shop today. Both were in very good conditions, probably 95 to 98%.
Planning to go back later possibly?

Planning to go back later possibly?

Unfortunately I drive by there almost every day. A couple of weeks ago, they got in a Dan Wesson Guardian in 45acp but I hesitated and when I went back a couple of days later it was gone. They're supposed to be getting another one in soon so I've been stopping in 3 or 4 times a week.

Top Bottom