West Coast Shaving Alum Block
Speick
Nivea Sensitive Cool Balm
Bourbon French La Vie Nouveau
SOTD8-13-22.jpg

SOTD : 14th August 2022.

2.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap
Brush: Frank Shaving 20mm Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: Wilkinson Sword Soap Bowl.
Blade: Feather Hi Stainless. (D2)
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Premium TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Benjamins Mentholated Bay Rum./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

It's been a while since i last used the Wilkinson Sword Premium TTO, and another first Paired up with the Feather Hi Stainless was another smooth efficient duo...Feather blades work wonderfully with my milder razors.

Another enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSC_2314 (2).png

Sunday 08.14.22
Pre: Hot washcloth & bloom water
Razor: Gillette ‘83 D2 Super Adjustable 109 PD @4
Blade: Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdgeYellow
Brush: RazoRock 400 Aluminum 24mm Noir Plissoft
Soap: ‌Luna Cosmetics Mentolado Shaving Soap

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
A9640635-6A80-45D7-91C6-F6B99EAF8C4F.jpeg

1) Germany: Brush Vintage Muhle Erzeugnisse Shaving Brush.
2) Turkey: Arko Shave Sticks grated into a puck.
3) USA: Razor Gillette NDC Gold Ball End Tech.
4) Malaysia: Razor Blade Jaws Platinum.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Power Mountain Water aftershave balm.
7) USA: EDT Calvin Klein Truth for Men Cologne.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
SOTD

Razor:
J. A. Henckels
Brush: Simpson PJ2
Soap: Fine Classic Italian Citrus
ASL: Pinaud Classic Vanilla

Pay no attention to the gold items in the picture. The Executive and Accutron are just window dressing today.
20220813_200853[1].jpg

I was originally going to just use the Henckels on my cheeks and finish up the rest of the shave with my Executive.

But the edge on the Henckels felt buttery smooth on my cheeks, and seemingly reduced all of the stubble in one WTG pass.
Ok, so I used a bunch of short strokes going N-S, and a couple of goatee to ear swipes, and there was nothing left for another pass, so I decided to shave my neck with the straight also.

It turns out, I'm not nearly as prolific shaving my neck with a straight as I am with a DE, and I got too close to my goatee in a couple of places, got a tiny nick by my scar on under my left jawline, and didn't reduce nearly as much stubble as I did on my cheeks.

The Witch hazel went on like I hadn't shaved, ditto for the Classic Vanilla, I barely felt any sting or burn at all, and only used half as much Nivea balm as usual.

The shave may not have been very close on my neck, but it was on my cheeks, and it was irritation free.

It was a good shave.

~doug~

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, August 14th 2022, Still enjoying my test with the modified Kai protouch guarded blade, settings 5,5 + pickups 9 and the blade is very smooth with good results + very unlikely to get irritation or weepers and still get a close shave. Any adjustable injector or Schick adjustables are best suited for this blade IMO for tweaking to person desire of shave wanted.

Razor : Schick adjustable injector model 3- Mfg 1970-72, excellent adjustable, well made, fairly long handle but manageable + one of my favorite Schick razors + will take any injector blade (Twins, different brands +modified blades) with ease.
Blade : Modified Kai Protouch (3) excellent sharpness & smoooth with reasonable longevity for a modified AC blade.
Soap : Razorock Fresco XXX mild mentholated:001_wub:, very nice masculine clean scent when dried down with excellent lather qualities. Very nice soap IMO.
Brush : Yaqi Aqua High mountain 24 mm silvertip badger- excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, great mild scrub, excellent lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Razorock XXX:001_wub: with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17:excellent shave with my Schick adjustable injector M3 with a modified Kai protouch guarded blade.
SOTD August 14 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

20220813_105438.jpg

Razor: Shake-Sharp Mk. I, V1
Blade: Lion Super Stainless
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B & B Contributor Brush
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Caswell-Massey Number Six
Aftershave: Proraso Green Splash
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder