What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Another great deal from Gifts&Care, love these guys.

full

Stay tuned for the "wet and wild" photo over on the brush acquisition thread! 😬

Went to costco while its on sale @CzechCzar :) I almost bought 5 but decided this might be enough ? My wife will steal some as after I got it from that one thread she loves it
whats funny is I have been out and she keeps saying I see you stealing mine :) hahahahahaa

seems to be once a year it goes on sale I think that was the time frame ? So reckon will see how long these last than adjust for next time its on sale :)

plus I do have enough other AS and balms but this stuff is magic

50DEBC95-1D23-4C70-857D-B2535366A021.jpeg

Went to costco while its on sale @CzechCzar :) I almost bought 5 but decided this might be enough ? My wife will steal some as after I got it from that one thread she loves it
whats funny is I have been out and she keeps saying I see you stealing mine :) hahahahahaa

seems to be once a year it goes on sale I think that was the time frame ? So reckon will see how long these last than adjust for next time its on sale :)

View attachment 1499439

How much are they when they’re on sale at Costco?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Bought a few items from Yaqi live sale recently and really like this Musketeer scent I wish it would last longer but it is still very enjoyable. Make sure you shake it well and let it sit for a bit to reactivate with the other ingredients(scent in sleep mode)
The brass machine screws 5mm Dia X .8mm pitch are for a Micromatic handle adaptor stud for the ASR (Gem) 1912 models I have been tinkering with.
Mail call 3.jpg
Mail Call 4.1.jpg

Bass screws are for making a adaptor for the connecting the ASR 1912 razor heads to a Micromatic handle. This was mailed to me and had a damaged blade stop making it unsafe so I salvaged the handle. Been wondering what to do with with this old Micromatic that was part of a razor lot bought from the the big auction house that was found damaged years ago.
Micromatic handle salvage 2.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:

View attachment 1499439
I've seen people talk about this before, but I forgot...what's its superpower?

I've seen people talk about this before, but I forgot...what's its superpower?
Reckon whats been said in the thread by some using :)

just end up with perfect feeling skin with no something on your face feel that some products do or the stripped from your face feel :)

like all shaving just have to try it for oneself and decide if its worth it

ultimate skin feel is why I love it and works with all of my splashes and just makes them perform better

Top Bottom